Chapter 21- Back to uni

Just informing you I changed Claudia's birthday to January 18th and Zac's March the 22nd                                    ||"Uni starts tomorrow, yay!" Aaliyah sarcastically says

||
"Uni starts tomorrow, yay!" Aaliyah sarcastically says. We are currently in my normal room that I sleep in, which she doesn't know that but what she doesn't know won't hurt right? "Two months of holidays and it doesn't feel like it: you got married which I didn't even know you were dating in the first place by the way. You went on a honey moon I think, we had tonnes of parties, I met my guy which turned out to be your head guard, I can't even remember the rest but now we're in University! Offical adults!"

I clap my hands at her long as speech about our holiday. I don't want to be reminded of it, I got married to a person who I don't love and who forced it. The thought makes all the little kindness and the little friendship we have go down the drain- we are merely acquaintances. But every time I think of what he did, hate consumes me. "I don't like knowing that we have to start uni tomorrow. We are in the real world, it already really feels like I'm in it," I mutter to myself.

She points a finger at me, "I told you that you should be in some sort of drama class! I think that you would be amazing, personally."

"Oh shut up," I slap her shoulder lightly. She pats her stomach and looks at it, straight after our big breakfast she dragged me up here demanding for the biggest gossip and news which there is none I can really tell except the incident with Amelia which is really the only thing she wanted to know. Aaliyah still hates her though from the way she treated me and acts all high and mighty which I can't disagree with.

"But what I want to know is the details about Matt the guard! We are always talking about my relationship and the gossip but we never really get to yours," I wag my eyebrows up and down. It makes me cringe saying relationship when Isaac and I aren't really in a relationship. Well we did the vows and all but it was arranged.

Sometimes I wish people knew that I don't really love him, that it was all arranged, that I never dated him. I don't want to have to tell a fake love story of how we met! I wish people understood. I really hate lying to my best friends, it sucks. Aaliyah blushes and ducks her head down, she stares at the blankets that I really need to wash ever since Patrick slept in them. Yuck. "Well, we have been on a few dates but I feel like he's not really into me, ya know? Like he barley talked to me on our last date, you know the feeling?" No. No I don't.

I give her a bright smile and nod, "yeah," I draw out and she sighs deeply knowing that I don't understand at all. To be honest Zac is my first 'boyfriend' but it's like I got straight into it because I had to marry the guy!

"Let's invite Joey and Carter over, we can go shopping!" Even though I'm not a fan of shopping at all, to brighten her depressed state I squeal loudly and very girly.