Life Sucks

Her name was Destiny she was 17 and she had a pretty hard life at home. She was also bullied at school. To make it even worse, even people who didn't know her would message her online and tell her how much of a piece of shit she was. She didn't do anything to them. Nothing. Ever. But everyone hated her. For what reason she had no idea.
. Her mom, Amber, was an alcoholic and never stopped drinking. She never had food in the house for her three kids. The other two, Brandon who was 21, and Chelsea who was 19, had moved out and live on their own with a few buddies. They don't have to deal with it and sadly they never even come to visit Destiny because they can't go back and see their mother like that. But they don't know that she's become abusive and Destiny is always bruised and cut because of her. She's gotten good at hiding it all. So no one even knows. Or maybe they do but they just don't care. Even her teachers treat her like shit so who knows.
Destiny's father, Gerald, was in jail for trying to murder her and her mother just four years back, that's when her life fell apart. Her mother started drinking. Everyone started harassing her. Of course maybe that's why. Maybe they had all found out about her father and thought it was funny. The thoughts crossed her mind quite a few times. A year after the incident, Brandon moved when he had enough money. Then Chelsea as soon as her friends got a place she moved in with them. They weren't home when it had happened so they weren't as scarred as Destiny and their mother. No one really seemed to care about her anymore and she became depressed and lonely.
Everyday she went to school and kept to herself as best as she could. Other then being kicked or knocked around a few times she was pretty well hidden. The teachers knew she was in pain. They saw it all happen. But they didn't do anything. They didn't care.
Today was different than any other though. It was a normal morning. She got up, got dressed and tried getting out of the house before her mother could catch her. She couldn't and got slapped a few times before leaving. She walked to school as any other day. But today she didn't cry at all. It isn't that she wasn't try to it just didn't come. She got to school and sat there until the first bell rang then she went to class. Always walking as quick as possible but not exactly jogging. She went through geometry then chemistry. Then she went to English Literature. That's when things started happening.
She walked into class and saw that someone had taken her usual seat so she went and sat somewhere else. She sat next to someone. She sat next to a guy. She was so scared she thought her heart was going to pound right out of her chest. She looked at him. As she did he turned and smiled at her. She was surprised but at the same time embarrassed. She turned her head as quick as she could as she started to blush from the embarrassment of being caught looking at him. Not just looking but staring.
The teacher then walked in and class had begun. She turned to face the teacher. Half way through the class, the guy next to her leaned in to her and whispered in her ear "Destiny, I know what your story is and I know your hurting. I care and I want to help you."