She's Alive... But...

"DESTINY!" Alex says. He tried to get up but the nurse doesn't let him. "Come here! Now!" He commands. She looks at him "But I'm covered in blood..." He shakes his head. "I don't give a shit. Get the fuck over here. Fuck I thought I lost you." She smiles for about a second with tears still rolling down her cheeks. Then runs over to him. As he kisses her she pulls back and starts crying again.

             The nurse walks over to her and sets her hand on her shoulder. "Destiny I assume. This boy has not shut up about you. I mean of course why would he considering the actions that have took place in the last day or so." She pulls her into a hug. "It's going to be alright sweet heart. He's been captured and this time he's not getting a parole he's got a life sentence ah..." Destiny cuts her off. "That's not what's wrong." The nurse looks at her. "Then what is it? And why are you drenched in blood? Are you hurt?" Destiny looks at Alex and asks if she can sit. The nurse nods at her.

            As she goes to sit next to Alex he reaches out his hand for her to take for comfort. She does so. Then she looks at the nurse. "When we got there my... My siblings were there tied to a few chairs. He pushed me down the stair into the basement and I think I sprained my ankle. But that's not that important." The nurse bends down to check her ankle as she continues. "When we got down there he pushed me onto a bed and tied my hands to it. Then he left for an hour or so. I used my teeth to untie myself then stayed there as I heard him coming back. He had a shot gun. He looked at Chelsea, my sister, and as he untied her he told her to lay next to me. Then he tied her to the bed. He still didn't know I was untied." The nurse proclaimed she sprained her ankle and got a bandadge from the supply closet. As she wrapped it around her leg she continued. "He made Branden, my brother, sit there and watch as he... He... He raped me and Chelsea." Tears started rolling down her face again.

              Alex clenched her hand and she looked at him. "You don't have to continue." He looked at her with a concerned look." She nodded. "I know I don't have to, but I'm going to." He nodded at her. "Then when he got done he... He shot her in the head. Then turned around and shot Branden. Then he turned to me and told me he was going to keep me for his own personal 'doll'. I got so pissed, I wanted to hurt him but I knew I couldn't. Not then. He left after a few more times of... It. And I got up after I heard his truck leave through the little open windows in the basement. That's when I got up and left. But he also did stab me in the shoulder a few times. But most of the blood is Roz's." She started crying again.

               The nurse got up from wrapping her foot and checked her shoulder. A huge gash. Barely bleeding but it's bad. The nurse told her she needs to get sticthed and to wait there.

              When the nurse left the room, she leaned over to Alex and kissed him. "How're you doing?" She asked with a pained look on her face. "I'm fine." He said resting a hand softly on he cheek. He showed her his torso where he was shot. The look on her face went from pained to disappointed. Not of him, but of herself. He looked at her with deep affection. Squeezing her hand he asked "Babe, what's wrong? Why do you look disappointed?" She turned her head away from him, and shook her head.

             That's when the nurse walked in. She held a plate of wire and a bandage. As well as a needle and a few other instruments. "Hun you need to sit up for this, otherwise I can't reach. Could you also take off your shirt and bra? I'll shut the curtains." She got up and shut the curtain as Destiny took her shirt and bra off. Alex looked away as to give respect and privacy. Still holding her hand.

           The nurse starts. She pokes  her arm with the needle  in a few different places making her arm numb. Not that it wasn't already from all the bleeding. Then she picked up the wire and worked it through the wound then cut it off and tied it.  She did this about ten more times before she was done. Then she wrapped the wound. "There, done. You can put your garments back on, just please, be careful."

             She let go of Alex's hand and asked him to help her. He did as asked then turned her around and kissed her. She then turned to the nurse. "Would it be okay if I stayed here untill he's ready to leave?" She nodded and said she'd bring in a chair for her. Then she left. Destiny went back and sat with Alex as he told her, " Listen I know I haven't said it yet and I regretted it when he took you but, babe, I love you. And I have a question for you when I'm able to get up and move around." She kissed him and went to the door as someone was knocking.

               When she opened the door, he mother was standing there.... Sober.