Death Equals Pain

Alex sat up as the nurse said this. "What? Where? Is Destiny okay?" The nurse nodded "they don't know yet they haven't found her yet. I'm sorry hun." Alex's mouth formed a frown as his head dropped. A tear feel into his hands. The nurse patted his shoulder. "That doesn't mean she's dead. Have hope kid."

He looked up at her. "Listen, I do have hope. It's just I can't lose her. She's my other half. The only one I have. I-I love her! Okay. I admit it. I LOVE DESTINY! I should've said it before. I was too scared. I didn't think k she loved me back. I hate myself for not saying it." He's holding something in his hand.

The nurse looks down at his hand. The light hits the object and shine a flash in her eyes. She winces. As he notices he pulls it away quickly. "What's that?" She asked him. He shook his head. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. It's not sharp I promise." She takes his hand and opens it. "A ring? You were going to propose weren't you?" A tear rolls down here face. He nods.

            "Yes, I've had this for a year now. Trying to get back to her. Now I'm finally here and she's not. I hate myself so much for not telling her I love her sooner." The nurse put her hand on his shoulder, "Hun we ARE going to find her. She isn't dead. I promise. Just stay positive kiddo."

         At that moment Destiny came running in drenched in blood. "Alex! Is he here? I escaped!" The nurse and Alex turn to look at her at their jaws drop.