Him

When English was over he told her to wait outside of the classroom with her. She did as told. He came out of the classroom and now she could actually see him. He was pale and had blue eyes and black hair. His cheeks looked sunken in. He had spider bites and his eyebrow was pierced, and he wore eyeliner, mascara, and black eyeshadow. Emo. She thought to herself.
He seemed to be about a foot taller than her. He went to say something then leaned down and made sure he was close enough to wear he could speak so quietly that no one but her would hear. He then spoke clear and precise words into her ear. "Destiny, my name is Alex..." She gasped as if she knew him. He paused. Wait could it really be him? She asked herself in her thoughts. He continued, "Listen we have the same lunch period. Sixth period I want you to come outside to the red Jeep, all the way down the lot. I'll be there waiting for you." She nodded and he walked her to her next class.
4th and 5th period went by so slow. She just wanted to get to lunch and see what he wanted. Who he was. If it really was him.
Finally it was sixth period. She walked into the cafeteria and walked straight to the back door without even getting her lunch. She opened it and searched to see if she could see the red Jeep he told her to go to. She did. She started running and almost fell halfway there. Finally she was there and so was he sitting there casually in his vehicle smoking a cigarette. She went over to the vehicle as he stepped out. He went closer to her and raised her chin with a finger so she looked him in the eyes. He chuckled. "We have a lot to catch up on."

To be continued