Who Is He?

"Babe!" He yelled in horror. The guy with the gun pulled out another and pointed the second at him. "You little boy, you better shut your fucking mouth and listen to me. As well as you Destiny." They looked at eacher other confused. "Wait how do you know who I am?" She asked still horrified of whether or not she's about to die. He looked at her "Well I would expect you to notice me. I am your father after all." He laughed. 

       "Now, stand up and come over here, hunny." he said sarcastically. She hesitated. He shot at the ceiling. "NOW!" She stood up and slowly moved towards him. "HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He yelled. She ran to him and stopped about a foot away. He grabbed her arm and tugged hard making her slam against him. He pulled a strand of hair from her face and placed it over her ear. "Mm. So beautiful yet so innocent. I would expect u two to have fucked by now. But I guess not. Don't worry that will change my dear." He said.

               As he made her turn around to face Alex he held a gun to her head. "Now stay still or she'll die right here, in front of you, instead of later in my basement." Then he turned around and held her at gunpoint leading her out of the apartment.