Excitment.

"Yes!?" Alex looked at her with excitment in his eyes. She nodded as he slid the ring on her finger. He couldn't stop smiling nor she. She pulled him off the ground slowly trying not to pull at the bullet wound in his stomach. "Forever." She said. They shared a passionate kiss, only seconds before Alex collapsed.

               The nurse ran to him and helped him over to the bed. He was still awake but screaming in pain. "I CAN'T BREATHE!" He yelled at her. She started to panic and went running for the doctor. He came in and brought him to another room.

           Destiny followed them out of the room and asked what was wrong. The doctor suddenly stopped after she yelled it at him. He turned around and said calmy "He must still have fragments from the bullet inside of him and they're pushing at his lungs. If that's the case then we have to move, fast. So please leave me be and I will get back to you as soon as possible." Then he turned back and kept going.

                 A tear dropped from her eye as she didn't know if he was going to make it. She walked back to the "lobby" of the floor. Back to her mother.

          She gets back and her mother goes to hug her. She backed up at the motion as her reflexes kick in from all of the beatings. Then she realizes what's going on and she hugs back.

                She holds the forming lump in her throat trying her hardest not to cry. But within seconds she balling her eyes out. Her mother holds her close, lightly rubbing her back. "It's gonna be okay." She told Destiny. But that just made her sob more. They stood there for a while until her mom led her over to a chair and sat her down next to her. She cried until her eyes were dry. Until she couldn't cry anymore. She was thirsty so she went a vending machine around the corner and got some water.

           When she went back to sit down, the doctor came out with a look on his face. Destiny got worried. When he reached them, he opened his mouth to speak. Destiny's mother took her hand and held it to comfort her if it was negative. The doctor looked at Destiny... "He's...

       Hah you gotta wait. Hehe gotta love me and my cliffhangers. What do you he is going to say. Is Alex gonna live? Or did he pass on? It's your decision for now. Next chapter will be up within the next few days. I promise.