Hospital Beds

A day later Alex wakes up his stomach sore. He looked down and saw a bandage around his torso. His memory blurry. He put his hand over where the wound was. As he felt the pain from pushing down on the wound everything came back to him. "DESTINY!" He yelled.

            A doctor went rushing in. "You're awake! Thank God. I'll go get Dr. Trison. Hang tight Hun." As she turned to go out of the room he grabbed her arm. Squinting in pain from the pull. "Wait, my girlfriend. She's been kidnapped. By her father and he is who shot me. Please tell someone. He said he was going to kill her." His eyes welled up with tears.

            The nurse turned to him. "Hun, we know what happened. The police are searching for them now. They've been. Trust me they will find her." He was still worried and he now couldn't hold the tears. He layed his head back and closed his eyes trying to hide that he was crying. "No, no,no you can't go back to sleep yet. We have to make sure everything is okay." She walked out to get the doctor.

               Alex searched for his phone . When he found his phone he dialled Destiny's number. RING RING... RING RING... RING RING...  "I'm sorry but the person you are trying to call is not available at th..." He shut his phone. "Shit".
             That's when the doctor walked in. "Doctor Trion?" Alex asked. The doctor looked at him and smiled. "Close," he said. "But not quite. I'm Dr. Trison." They bitch laughed. "Oh right." Alex said holding his stomach. "So, you have a bullet wound on the right side of your torso. We pullet the bullet out and sticthed you up but we still aren't sure if you're okay. There was no internal bleeding but there might still be some fragment of the bullet. The chances are very low though. Once you're healing at a normal rate we can let you out but until then you need to stay in here."

          Alex had a look of concern, then pain. "Is it gonna hurt like this for a while?" He asked. The doctor nodded. "Fuck. It's so bad!" He exclaimed. The doctor looked at him. "Sir I'm sure you're in pain. But there is no need for cursing. Please I don't like those words." Alex nodded "I'm sorry." The doctor nodded and walked out of the room.

            The nurse burst in the door right after. "THEY FOUND DESTINYS FATHER!" At last there's hope.

           Is Destiny still alive? Find out next chapter