.:Chapter Six:.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY NEW FRIEND itsjakkee

ENJOY THE CHAPTER MY LOVES 😊

_____________

  .:Josh:.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Chief Armstrong, have a nice day," he said finishing up his conversation with the chief.

He ended the call, putting the phone down then turning around with a sigh.

He made his way out of his apartment, making sure he locked his door before he headed back to Tyler's apartment.

He knocked a few times, waiting for Tyler to answer the door. After a minute the door opened to reveal a wet Tyler with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Josh bit his lip eyeing Tyler's body with a small blush before shaking his head and looking up at him.

Josh cleared his throat before speaking up, "Um.. So I convinced my chief that I wasn't feeling very well and that I'll be in tomorrow."

Tyler nodded at him and smirked slightly "See you was checking me out."

"No I wasn't!" He said a bit defensively, knowing Tyler could clearly see through his lie.

He only got a chuckle in response as Tyler stepped aside to let him in, he sent Tyler a small smile before walking into the apartment.

Josh took a seat on the couch as he waited for Tyler to go and get dressed so they can do whatever Tyler apparently has planned for the both of them.

He hummed quietly to himself as he waited for him and about 10 minutes later Tyler came back fully clothed wearing a pair of black skinnies, a black top and a white jacket.

Josh sent him a smile as Tyler walked over to the couch and sat down next to him patting his thigh slightly.

"So.. What are we doing then?" He asked looking at Tyler.

"Well, we could always fuck," Tyler chuckled only getting a glare from Josh in return.

"No. We are not doing that, I still hurt from last night," he mumbled only making Tyler smirk.

"Okay, okay. How about we watch a movie?" Tyler asked and Josh nodded with a smile.

"Sure."

Josh waited patiently as Tyler turned on his tv, getting Netflix up and picking a movie which turned out to be Stranger Things.

"It's not a movie but it's really good," Tyler smiled.

Josh nodded his head and sat back, getting himself comfortable on the couch.

"Hold on," Tyler said before standing up and leaving the room.

A few minutes later Tyler came back with blankets and snacks for the both of them so they could snack and watch it.

Josh raised his eyebrow at Tyler only making him roll his eyes.

"The blankets so we don't get cold but can cuddle, and snacks because well snacks," he chuckled as he sat back down next to Josh.