43. Yours Once

I was yours once, wasn't I?

And you were mine.

So why did you let go of me when things get hard?

Why did you let go of me when you clearly knew

I was in an emotional turmoil?

Why did you let go of me when you always said 'I love you'

when we cuddle and watch Netflix?

We were okay together so why can I survive through the

thick and thins we gone through and you can't?

I'm sorry if I let you down.

I didn't know you would left even though you said you won't.

I hope you have an amazing life in the future

with a person I know it isn't me.

And I- I'm sorry.

*******
Hi people! It's been so long since I've updated in this book. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm quite emotional these days because of the amazing romance book I've read recently and the things that happen. But I'm more surprised about my final exam results. Beware of the rant:

So this final exam is being compared among the whole country. So every 12 years old (Primary 6)have to take this exam since it's compulsory. The total marks of this exams is 300 and the passing mark is 150, so if you passed, you can go on to Secondary school.(13-16/17 years old) And last week was the day when the results are released and I was shocked to see that I was in the TOP 7 in school, those who got 250 and above in the school. And I got exactly 250! I'm so happy but at the same time stress because my mum is pressuring me to choose the suitable secondary school. I always wanted to go to ABC School (e.g) but my mum wants me to go to XYZ School. She thinks that my marks would be wasted if I went in ABC school which is 232-253. It isn't worth going in. But my seniors are there and they say the school is quite good! So I argued with my mum every time she comes back home from work like literally Everyday. But now, it's finally settled and I'm going to QRS School. There are 6 choices of school for us to fill in so I put QRS as first and ABC as second. So that's the end! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Chantel