58: Rant

So you may not know but a year ago, my older brother did something to me that was so unforgivable, I stopped talking to him after that. I won't say what he did but it's something bad and I could have been hurt. Very hurt.

And from then on, we didn't talk. We didn't talk until now. Which is already one year. My parents knew about it and tried to make both of us talk. One month ago, they had a talk with both of us. My mum and I cried. I think my father did too. I learnt from my mum that my older brother wanted to talk to me and my mum said I should be generous in heart more and forgive him.

I felt like talking to him too. But to be very honest, I felt fine not talking to him. We won't fight anymore. And we won't have to hate each other everytime we fight. But I admit it, I do miss those memories when we could be doing something and be happy together.

But both of us were too stubborn to say sorry to each other first. It's human nature, okay? But nowadays, my mum keep forcing me to talk to my brother. Forcing me to talk to him against my will. For god's sake! She even threatened me. I got into a school I really liked, and I've gotten so close to my classmates there. But my mum threatened me and said she would make me transfer school if I dont start talking to my brother! How absurd is that, what the fuck!?

But both my brother and I do talk, very rarely buy we do. We talk on phone when he's downstairs and asking me what I want to eat, and so, on this perfectly normal Saturday. He called me to ask my helper to go down and help my mum. I already said "Hello" but he didn't hear it and said hello back multiple times (my mum said it was two? Pfft) and so I just said "what?" in that tone when you're annoyed. But it was just my instinct. I WAS NOT ANNOYED.

But of course, being the good brother he is as always, the one who is always ratting me out to my mum and cause me to get scolded, he tells my mum about my attitude. And my mum messaged me. And talk about a whole lot bullshit. And of course, my mother being the best mum on earth, protects my brother and scold me. Saying I should change my attitude. And saying that "One day, you will know the feeling of getting slapped. " SUCH A GREAT MOTHER YOU ARE, MUM!!

THE BEST MUM AWARD GOES TO YOU!!!! CONGRATS!!! And there goes my tears. Cost me a bucket. And can someone please adopt me? Before I kill myself in this house.

-Chantel