89. Memories

Dear loved,

Things have changed between us. We weren't as close as before, we definitely drifted and it took me so long to muster up my courage to do what I had to do. I wasn't happy with you, at least not anymore. Not that it was entirely your fault as I had some faults myself but I was an insecure piece of shit. I needed reassurance from you, and I guess that was where we fell short as your priority wasn't me. I know it's unfair that I wanted your priority to be me and I know people are gonna say that I shouldn't force it on you but you should at least spend some time talking to me, don't you think? We could go hours or even days before we could even talk. And that sucks, being someone who really craved your attention sucks. I hated myself for it, for being so clingy and attention seeking but how am I supposed to act? As your fucking girlfriend? I would at least have the right to get a bit of attention from you. But that's not what you thought. That's alright. I already gave up 7 months ago anyways. It took me 7 months to leave you because you were so important to me. Like the saying goes, "promises are meant to be broken", I guess it was true huh? All the promises you made were really broken and it was awful for me to get through. I trusted you, I gave you my heart, a little too much, I lost myself, I cried almost every night, all because of you. Those memories we made were really great, I am glad. I was happy. Until everything went wrong but at least there were some happy times before the sad ones overwhelmed them. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I was not easy to deal with and I am sorry for that. And I hope you could find someone better and suits you better - to go about your life with. I hope you would be happy. And even though we promised to stay as friends and you are someone important to me before, of course, that promise was also broken too and now we're practically strangers. It's fine, I just hope you're happy. Good luck with everything. I will always love you, as much as i don't want to.

Love,

Someone you have forgotten

*******
Is letter style or "poem" style better for y'all? Anyways, this is an insight to something that is going on in my life. It's really vague and there's not much information, very cliche but it's all true. It's just growing up, I guess. Pain is a tough lesson but it's one we cannot forget. Hope you enjoyed, have a great day ahead ! Also this is written as a draft for 5 months but i didn't publish it so here's me 5 months later. Have a great day!

- Chantel