Chapter 20

Crystal's POV

It has been three days since people started riding dragons. I send people on patrol every morning looking for any boats, or something strange.

So far nobody has seen anything. I gave a job for everybody to do when my dad gets here. Everybody would agree with my dad till I gave the signal, than we would all turn on him and get him behind bars.

The plan might not work, but I need something and this is the best p;an I could think of that my dad wouldn't see coming.

If we all attacked right away, he would be ready. If we tried to ambush him, well he has dragon root arrows, and I have to take into account the number of people he took with him, because they wouldn't be on our side, they would be on my dads.

I need a plan where we can take out all of them, this plan is simple take out his side one at a time, till there isn't any left. Then we take out my father.

We will need about three dragons and ten vikings to keep my father at bay. I put at least three people on each person, because my father picks the best for his traveling armada.

I smile, this might work. I go for a quick fly around the island to see if my father is coming, because he will be here soon. I spot a ship and look at it's sails. It's my fathers.

I go back and warn the village. Everybody continues what we were doing and we wait for my father to come up and say that he has seen the error in his ways, and how he wants to join us in living with the dragons.

After about an hour he comes up from the docks and spots me. I give him a scowl. "What are you doing here?" I ask with distaste.

"Oh sweet daughter of mine I have come to show you that I have seen the error in my ways. I am so sorry for what I said, I should have listened to you." He said.

He is a terrible liar. "You are lying. Domanic the Stubborn would never give into an idea that wasn't his that easily!" I say with hate.

"Oh, but I have changed, turned over a new leaf, if you will. I am no longer Domanic the Stubborn, I am Domanic the Humble." He says. as if choking on his words.

"Stop lying, is that what you want this village to think of you as, Domanic the Liar!" I say with rage.

"Calm down, daughter of mine or they will call you Crystal the Hot-Head." He said with a laugh. I take a deep breath.

I walk up to him and whisper yell to him "What will it take for you to tell the truth?" "The Night Fury." He says calmly.

"And if I don't give you the Night Fury?" I ask. "I will keep lying, and I will slowly, but surely win the whole village back and they will help me get the Night Fury." he says calmly.

"And what makes you so sure that the village will go back to killing dragons when the have learned that we can live in peace?" "Because you can't be at peace with something you fear." He says.

I gasp. We need to speed things up. Luckily there are only fifty people in his traveling armada, when I thought that there was at least one hundred fifty of them. I guess that is in our favor.

By the second day of Domanic being back we have successfully managed to cage all but two people. Domanic and his second in command.

Domanic believes that everybody thinks that I am crazy. Basicly everytime Domanic sees I look like I am about to cry as I go to the nearset person saying "You have to believe me, he will never change!"

In reply they normally scugh and walk away same say yeah right or why should we believe you I smile everything is going perfectly.

That is until Domanic's second in command comes up to me and says "I know what you are doing. Your father might not believe me, but I know what you are doing."

"Yeah as you can see I am trying to get these people on my side. They all believe Domanic's story." I say.

"That is what you want us to think, but I have seen the signs. People start to go missing, whispers on the streets, you only trying to get everybody on your side when your father is around, come on you have this village wrapped around your fingers." He said.

I finally looked him up and down. He is about my age, most likely older. He has shaggy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He is taller than me by about three inches.

I smile "I like you." I say. He is taken aback by these words. "Um... I don't know what to say to that." He says.

"And that is why I will win." I say. All of a sudden he is tied down and bagged. "Nothing can surprise me." I say with a smirk.

------------------------

Sorry for the wait

Sorry for the chapter being so short

How was your day?

Anyways...

Until Next Time....