PRETTY DESTINY 10

Chapter 10 - Her

Kim Mingyu POV

I open my eyes. I see Ryu Sujeong. Sleeping peacefully in my arm. What I've done?

I slowly move Sujeong's head onto the pillow. I take her phone from her skirt's pocket and get down from the bed slowly. Not to wake her up.

I sit on the floor. Staring at Sujeong's sleeping face. I touch my lips. That was incredible. I can't believe Sujeong and I just shared an intense kiss. I touch my chest. My heart keep pounding. My eyes dropped at her lips. Can I taste that again?

I shook my head and hit it by myself. Why did I have this kind of thought?

"Stupid, Kim Mingyu," I said. But suddenly, I remember that scene.

"Just kiss me stupid,"

My eyes got widen. Why I keep recalling that scene. I feel my face become warmer. I need to stop this.

I stand up and search for the charging cable. I put in the cable into Sujeong's phone and turn it on. I want to check whether her family called her or not.

"Eo?" It's weird. As soon as I see her phone's lockscreen, I look at Sujeong. Who's this person? Is this the person she talking about? About the dream and else? Is this person had left her?

Somehow, it make me curious. I know nothing about her. And it make me want to know about her more.

◆◆◆

Ryu Sujeong POV

I tried to open my eyes. Oh! Why I feel so dizzy. Where am I? What time is it now? I look around. I'm now on a bed. But, I'm not in my room. I look around. My eyes glued on a photo frame on the wall not far from the bed I'm lying on.

Wait?! Isn't that, Kim Mingyu?

"You're awake?" I quickly turn my head to look at the door. Mingyu is standing there. He put a towel and a new toothbrush on the bed. I sit on the bed. "Here. Go and wash your face. Then, come to the kitchen,"

"E-eo," I said

I have so many things to ask. Why am I here. What had happened? I scratch my head even I didn't feel itchy at all. Mingyu walk out from the bedroom.

I take the towel and toothbrush. I walk out from the bedroom. Where's the bathroom.

"The bathroom is here," Mingyu pull my hand toward the bathroom.

"Oh. Thanks," I said.

"Come to the kitchen after you done. I'm sure there's many things you want to ask me," Mingyu said. He's right.

As soon as Mingyu walk away, I walk into the bathroom. I just realise that today is Saturday. Luckily it's holiday today. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

What had happened last night? I'm trying my best to recall what I'm doing last night. I remember that I've done copying the whole book and went back home.

But, I'm sure I didn't reached home yet. I haven't change my uniform. Oh! I remember I walk toward the convenient shop near the school and buy some...

I sighed. I must've be so drunk last night. I remember I've bought like 7 cans of alcoholic beverage last night. But, I didn't remember how I can get here? Mingyu's house?

I walk toward the kitchen. Mingyu is cooking something. I stand up there. Watching him from behind. He look so husband-type in this moment. Wait! What did I just thought about?!

Mingyu turn his body and look at me. Remember, Ryu Sujeong. He's not a good guy.

"Sit down first," Mingyu said. I just follow what he said. Mingyu then serve me a bowl of haejangguk*. He sit in front of me at the dining table. "Eat up,"
(*haejangguk is hangover soup. The soup to chase away hangover)

I take the spoon. I try it. It's delicious somehow. Who make this?

"Do you remember what you're doing last night?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm drunk, right?" I asked.

"Right. You are," Mingyu said. "Do you remember what you've done after that?"

I shook my head. Maybe I've drank too much. That's why I didn't remember what I've done. And how I can get here.

"Well. You're drunk last night and called me. You scold me and I ask you where you are. You told me you're at the park. When I reached there, you're completely drunken," Mingyu said. "I want to call someone but your phone is dead. That's why I brought you here,"

"Oh," I nods

"I'm sorry. I've made you through this hardness," Mingyu said. I sighed.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"In my bedroom," he said. I stand up and walk toward his bedroom. It's already fully charged. There's a few missed call from my parents. I hope that they haven't called Jiho yet.

I take my bag. I look around the bedroom. Why did I feel like I've forgotten about something? Ah! Just forget it. I walk out from the bedroom.

"You're leaving?" Mingyu asked.

"Eo. Thank you for taking care of me last night. Just consider that it's your punishment making me through this hardship," I said and walk toward the door. Luckily the door is not locked.

I walk out from Mingyu's house and calling Jiho.

"Oh, Sujeong-ah," Jiho said as she answer my call.

"Have my parents called you or text you? Asking about me?" I asked.

"No," Jiho said.

"Great. If they call you and asked whether I'm there or not, just say yes. I'll go ti your house now. Can I?" I asked.

"Sure you can but, why?" Jiho asked.

"I'll tell you later," I said.

"Okay. I'll wait," she said. Then, I walk toward the bus stand. While waiting for the bus, I receive a text from Mingyu.

From - Mingyu
Let me know if you already home

"Tsk. Why should I?" I asked as I read the text. It's not like I'm his girl.

I ride the bus to the station near to Jiho's house.

"You're here!" Jiho said.

"Where's your mom?" I asked looking for her mom.

"She's out since the dawn," Jiho said. "And, you're still in your uniform?"

"I haven't went home yet," I said. Suddenly, my phone is ringing. I take out my phone. It's Mingyu? Why did he call me? Did I left anything? "Eo,"

"Where are you?" Mingyu asked.

"Why did you want to know about that?" I asked.

"I just want to make sure that you're already home," Mingyu said.

"It's non if your business, Kim Mingyu," I said and end the call. Wait! Did I just said Kim Mingyu? And, Jiho is here... I slowly look at Jiho. As expected, she's looking at me with her face full of question marks.

"I need explanations,"

◇◇◇

#LovelyzInWinterland!!! Just if I can go there... I'm sorry for not updating so often. I still need to finish my project before Christmas vacation.

How's this chapter? Vote and comment...