PRETTY DESTINY 22

Chapter 22 - Confess & Hurt

Kim Mingyu's POV

"Suit yourself, Kim Mingyu. Don't wait until it's too late and you'll regretting everything," Wonwoo hyung said.

"I know. I know," I said. But still. I didn't know what should I do. And I not even sure. Is it true that I like her? I like Ryu Sujeong?

◆◆◆

I'm walking at the corridor when suddenly someone pulls me into the janitor closet. Before I could saying anything, that someone covers my mouth.

"Shh... Don't be too loud," I heard Sujeong's voice. It's Sujeong who's pulling me here. I remove her palm that's covering my mouth.

"Why are you pulling me here?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you," she said. Something to tell?

"What is it?" I asked. Suddenly I'm hoping that she will confessing her real feeling toward me. That she already like me. But, if she really do, will I accept her? And why am I thinking something like this?

"Jung Eunbi," Sujeong said. "She said that she like you,"

"Oh," I thought that she is going to confessing her feeling. But, it's not. She's telling her friend's feeling toward me. "Then?"

"She's going to confess to you. I want to you do me a favor," she said.

"A favor?" I asked.

"Eo," she said. "Please accept her when she's confessing to you soon,"

PRANG! Wait?! What is that sound. It's like my heart is already broken into pieces. It's hurt somehow. Why am I feeling like this? It's so uncomfortable.

"But I didn't like her," I said. "And why do I need to accept her?"

"Please, Mingyu-ya. Consider this as the last favor you do for me. Remember when you said that you still feel guilty toward me before? Date Eunbi and your debt toward me will gone," Sujeong said. It's so easy to talk. But for me, it's hard.

"I've told you that I didn't like her," I said.

"You've dated Yuna before but you didn't like her too," Sujeong said.

"But, that's different, Sujeong-ah," I said.

"You can do this, Mingyu-ya. You will like her back one day. She's a very nice and kind girl," Sujeong said.

"Why?" I asked. I know that this is very short question. But I'm pretty sure that she understand what I'm trying to ask her.

"Eunbi is very special for me. She always be right by my side when I'm having hard times. I just want her to be happy," Sujeong said. "When she's telling me that she like you, she looks so happy. You can make her happy, Mingyu-ya,"

"I- I don't know, Sujeong-ah," I said.

"Please, Mingyu-ya," Sujeong said I let out sigh. "Alright. I will. But I can't guaranty that I can make her happy,"

"You surely can, Mingyu-ya," she said. "And thank you. Thank you very much,"

I just look at her face. Why can't you see it, Ryu Sujeong? That I'm not fine. I don't think I can do this. It's hurting me when you ask me something like this. But, why? I can't found the answer.

◆◆◆

I look at the message that Sujeong sent to me. Then, I look at the memo that I found in my locker. Sujeong said that Eunbi will confess to me today at the music room.

I bet this is the memo that Eunbi put in my locker. A memo asking me to meet at the music room. I look around. Not long after that, someone open the door. It's Eunbi.

Well. I admit that she's cute. But, I don't know why. My heart still feel like there's a heavy load in it. This feeling is so uncomfortable. And I don't even know why I agree to do what Sujeong ask me to.

"You already here," she said shyly.

"So, you're the one who put this memo in my locker?" I asked while showing her the memo that I found inside my locker.

"Nae," she said. Still trying to hide her face.

"So, what is it? Why you want to meet me?" I asked. Even I already know why.

"I know this might look funny. But, I have something to tell you," she said. "I like you, Kim Mingyu,"

I just stay quiet. Waiting for her to continue her words.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

I close my eyes. I hope Sujeong will be happy if I do this. Wait! Why am I thinking about Sujeong right now?!! I open my eyes and look at Eunbi.

"Sure," I said.

◆◆◆

After exchanging phone numbers, Eunbi go back home. While me? I'm still here. Did I've done a right thing? Will I like Eunbi back?

I take my bag and then walk out from the music room. I saw Seokmin and Yuna just walking out from our classroom.

"Oh! You haven't go back home yet?" Seokmin asked.

"Have you guys seen Sujeong?" I asked without answering Seokmin's question.

"I saw her in her classroom," Yuna said.

"Okay, thanks," I said. I quickly walk toward Sujeong's classroom.

I stop before entering her classroom. She's not alone. She's talking to someone. That transfer student. Xu Ming Hao.

"What are you talking about? I never will like Kim Mingyu," Sujeong said. Again. I feel like something stabbing my chest.

"Are you sure?" Ming Hao.

"Yes I am," Sujeong said.

"And, do you like me?" Ming Hao asked.

"Sure. I like you so much, Ming Hao," Sujeong said

"If I'm asking you to be my girlfriend right now, are you going to accept it?" Ming Hao asked.

"You should ask that from the start, you know," Sujeong said.

"I thought you like Mingyu," Ming Hao said.

"It's just I'm trapped. I can't get away from him. But now, he's with Eunbi. No one can relating me to him again," Sujeong said. "Do you think I will like him after what he had done to me? Nope,"

"Wow. I didn't expect you to be like this," Ming Hao said.

I clench my both fits. Bad girl. She is a bad girl. I quickly walk away from that place. I hate her so much.

No wonder she's asking me to accept Eunbi. Because of this. Because she want to free herself. You'll see, Ryu Sujeong. You will never get away from me.

◇◇◇

And here your new chapter! Enjoy!