PRETTY DESTINY 17

Chapter 17 - Coloring Me (Kim Jiho Day Special)

Ryu Sujeong's POV

I walk into the school compound. Somehow, I can sense something not right here. Something bad will happen.

Before I could walk toward my classroom, someone.. No. There's a few female students are blocking my way. I saw something in one of them is holding something. Egg. And I bet it's still raw.

I don't know what should I do right now. Run? But-

"Do you think you can get all you want, Ryu Sujeong?"

"After what you did to Yuna and Mingyu. Making them break up, do you think you still can get Mingyu? No. Sujeong. In your dream,"

Tho. Like I want Mingyu. I just secretly let out sighed. How long will it take to make them move on? Yuna is officially engage to Seokmin but they still angry about Mingyu and Yuna broke up?

"Move away," I said. I walk forward but one of them push me hard. I manage to balance my body and not fall onto the floor.

"You didn't suit to be with Mingyu!"

They start to throw the eggs toward me. I'm so shock. I don't know what I should do. I just close my eyes.

PLAK!

I heard the sound of the eggs breaks. But nothing hit my body. I open my eyes. Mingyu is standing in front of me. He spread his coat to prevent the eggs that they threw to reach me.

"Mingyu-ya," I said

"M-mingyu,"

"Are you alright?" Mingyu asked.

"Nae. But you-"

"It's okay," Mingyu said. He look at his back. There's some eggs stains on his coat and a lot of egg shells that's already broken on the floor behind him. Mingyu turn around and face them.

"Mingyu. We-"

"Who ask you to bully her?" Mingyu asked.

"But she make you and Yuna break up,"

"Who said?" Mingyu asked. "Me and Yuna already planned to break up way earlier then what you guys know. And Sujeong has nothing to do with my problems with Yuna,"

What is this guy planning to do actually?

"After those gossip about Sujeong is the reason why me and Yuna break up making her getting bullied for what she didn't do. It make me feel pity of her and try to find a solution for this problem. And I start to like her," Mingyu said.

What?! What did he said?

"Yeah. I like her. But she will never accept me because I am one of the reason why she get bullied by you guys," Mingyu said. "Even if she will never accept me, I will always watching over her. And I will not compromise with anyone who dare to lay their hand on Sujeong. Try it or you'll be regret. I have a lot of eyes and ears around this school. So, you guys better behave,"

Mingyu look at me and smile. He hold my hand and pulls me away from those girls.

"Mingyu-ya. Your coat," I said.

"Just let it be," Mingyu said. "I can clean it later,"

"Where are you taking me to?" I asked.

"Yuna want to meet us," Mingyu said.

"Yuna?" I asked.

"Sujeong-ah!" Yuna runs toward me and hug me.

"Oh. Why are you hugging me?" I asked.