PRETTY DESTINY 25 [END]

Kindly prepare some tissues and popcorn

◇◇◇

Chapter 25 - Like a Lie (END? Yes. END)

Ryu Sujeong's POV

"Are you guys alright?" Eunbi asked with worries in her tone.

"Nae?" I asked.

"I saw the books fell from the shelf just now. Did you get hit by it?" Eunbi asked.

"No. We're fine," Mingyu said.

"I'm glad," Eunbi said. "Thank you Mingyu for saving Sujeong just now,"

"E-eo," he said.

"Ah! I already get the book I want. Let's go home now," Eunbi said. "Come with us, Sujeong-ah,"

"It's okay. I still haven't found any book to borrow," Sujeong said.

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Eunbi said.

"No. Don't worry about me. I'm good," I said.

"Are you sure, Ryu Sujeong?" Eunbi asked.

"Eo. I'm not a child anymore, Jung Eunbi," I said. She giggles.

"Alright then. Let's go now, Mingyu-ya," Eunbi said. "See you tomorrow, Sujeong-ah. I'll text you tonight,"

"Okay," I said. Then, both of them walk away. Leaving me alone. I sighed. I kneel down to pick up the books that fell just now.

This bad side of me again. I feel relieve that Eunbi didn't ask much about what she saw. She can just ask what we're doing and have some misunderstands when seeing us with that position.

But no. Eunbi is a very nice girl. She didn't think bad about me and Mingyu. I am the one who's bad here. And I hate myself for being like this.

"I hate you Ryu Sujeong," I said.

◆◆◆

Kim Mingyu's POV

"What do you think about Sujeong?" Eunbi asked.

"Sujeong?" I asked. Okay. Why did she suddenly asked about her?

"Eo. Sujeong. Ryu Sujeong. What do you think about her?" she asked again.

"Well. She's a nice girl. And she's talented," I said.

"Do you like her?" she asked. Hearing that making me stop walking. Eunbi stop as well. She look at me. "Why? I'm asking you. Do you like her?"

"Why are you asking that?" I asked.

"Answer me, Kim Mingyu," Eunbi demand. "You like her, right?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Trying to deny it.

"If I tell you a secret, will you tell me your real feeling toward Ryu Sujeong?" Eunbi asked.

"What secret?" I asked.

"You might be surprise," Eunbi said. "But actually I just want to date you because I'm jealous to Sujeong,"

"W-what?!" I didn't misheard it, right?

"Actually, I feel jealous toward Sujeong. Since when we're still close long ago. When Yujeong is still with us. Sujeong always get what everyone want. And I want to be like her," she said. "Yeah. I'm a bad girl, right?"

I can't believe what I just heard. It's not real, right?

"I already know that you and Sujeong has a special relationship. And maybe also sharing a special feeling even the two of you never said about that," Eunbi said. "But seeing her willingness to make me dating you. Even denying her own feeling and distance herself from you just because of me make me realise that I will forever never be as good as her,"