PRETTY DESTINY 11

Chapter 11 - Tell Me Now

Ryu Sujeong POV

"Okay. I'll tell you about i-"

"Before you tell me about it. Let me asked you something first," Jiho said cutting my words. "Is it true that you're the reason Mingyu and Yuna break up?"

"Well. You can say that," I said.

"What?! You make them break up?!!" Jiho shouted.

"But, I have my-"

"How did you do that?! How they can break up?!" Jiho said before I could finish my words.

"I- Um. I kiss him," I said. I will tell her everything too, right?

"What?!!" Jiho freaked out.

"No no! It not a real kiss. It's just a peck. I-"

"Did he push you away?" again. Jiho cut my words.

"Um. No," I said.

"Heol. Daebak. He let you kiss him," Jiho said.

"He might just shocked because I-"

"You really have something with Kim Mingyu, right? Relationship after a kiss," Jiho said. Again, cutting my words. This girl is really...

"No," I said.

"Then, how can he called you just now?" Jiho asked. I sighed while look at Jiho's face. This girl really didn't know how to be patience.

"Can't you just let me to tell you about it instead of cutting my words by asking me questions like a paparazzi?" I asked. Jiho just grins.

"Go on," she said.

"This is how it's happening. There's someone asked me to make Mingyu and Yuna break up because of a reason. That someone said that if I don't want to help, my father will loss his job.

Because thinking of my father and the reason that someone told me, I agree. But, after I said yes, that someone told that my father will not loss his job even if I didn't help. But, I've agreed. I couldn't turn back," I said. "That someone make Mingyu and Yuna met at the rooftop. The plan is I need to kiss Mingyu as Yuna walk to the rooftop. Let Yuna see it,"

Jiho is listening to my story very carefully. She keep nodding.

"Then?" she asked.

"There's someone else on the rooftop. That other person took my picture with Mingyu and Yuna. I not sure if that person saw it or not," I said.

"Saw what?" Jiho asked.

"Me. Kiss. Mingyu," I said.

"Ah~ I think, that other person didn't saw it. If not, that other person will wrote that on the bulletin. It will get more views," Jiho said.

"Then, Yuna break up with Mingyu because she thought that I like Mingyu. But, after seeing what's happening right now, Yuna angry at me because I didn't tell her why I did that," I said.

"I just realise about something. You didn't tell me who's that someone and the reason," she said. "What's the reason? That make you agree to help?"

"Well. I still have something to keep as my secret," I said.

"Yah! Not fair!" Jiho said.

"What not fair? You're the only who know about this other than Mingyu, Yuna and that someone and me," I said. "You should be proud of it,"

"But, I'm curious!" Jiho said.

"I still need to protect their secret as well," Sujeong said.

"How pity," Jiho said. "And why is Mingyu called you?"

"After knowing that I did that because of that reason, Mingyu feel bad that I always got bullied. He want to help but don't know how," I said. "He just worrying me,"

"What if one day he will fall for you?" Jiho asked.

"What?!"

"Who know? What if the 'feel sorry' turn into love, right?" Jiho said. "And, Mingyu is just fine, right? He's handsome and friendly,"

"In your dream," I said.

"I saw your future with Mingyu in my dream," Jiho said. Aishi. This girl.

◆◆◆

I walk into the hall. They're held the engagement party along some new product launching. My parents already disappear somewhere. I've been left alone. I look around. I saw them. Seokmin and Yuna.

I walk toward them. They make a really cute couple. Yuna see me walking toward them.

"Sujeong-" "Mingyu-"

Yuna and Seokmin said in unison. I look at my left. Mingyu is also here?

"Oh. You're also here," Seokmin said when he notice that I'm also there. Mingyu look at me.

"Eo. Congratulation for your engagement," I said.

"Eo. Thank you for coming," Yuna said. She look really pretty. I envy her. She have everything.

"I'll go now," I said.

"Enjoy the party," Seokmin said. I walk away from them. I'm not trying to avoid them, I want to avoid Kim Mingyu. I didn't expect that he will be here as well. He ruin out my excitement already.

Suddenly I feel like someone hold my hand. I stop walking and turn around. Mingyu is holding my hand.

"Let go if my hand," I said. Mingyu follow my words and let my hand go.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Mingyu asked.

"I just don't feel like it," I said. Suddenly, I saw something. An image in my mind. It look like me kissing Mingyu?! Wait?! What is this?!! Did I kiss him again?

"Hey. What's wrong?" Mingyu asked.

"Nothing," I lied. It's not true, right? I didn't kiss him again, right? But, what if I really did? When I'm drunk? That's why I feel like I've forgotten about something. Maybe, I really did that?

"Ryu Sujeong," Mingyu called me. I look at him. My eyes automatically dropped to his lips. Mwoya? Why did I being like this. My eyes got widen when I remember it clearly. The memories that I've forgotten. The moments when I'm kissing him again.

I gulp. Why did I do that? Why I kiss him again? And I even ask him to just kiss me? Woah! I must've be crazy. But, why did he kiss me back? Ah! Maybe he got carried away. He's a guy, right?

"Sujeong," Mingyu called me again.

"Nae?"

"Are you sure that you're alright?" Mingyu asked.

"Eo. I just fine," I said and just left.

"Yujeong," my steps stopped as I heard a familiar name is called by a familiar voice. Suddenly, I feel like I want to cry. Why now?

◇◇◇

You've waited so long? I'm really sorry. I'm trying my best to update. I have tons of works to be settled before the christmas vacation. I hope you'll understand.

And, how's this chapter? The cliffhanger? ㅋㅋㅋ. Guess what will happen.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And don't forget to stream Seventeen BOOMBOOM. 😊 Everyday, BOOMBOOM!