PRETTY DESTINY 13

First, clap your hand because I'm finally update this story... ㅋㅋㅋ, enjoy!

◇◇◇

Chapter 13 - Boyfriend?!

Ryu Sujeong POV

I look at my hand. It's still in Mingyu's grip. He never let my hand go. Mingyu walk me back to my home. Why is he acting like this? Why is he being too care about me? Why?

"I'm already home now. You can let go of my hand," I said. Mingyu look at my hand. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, Ryu Sujeong," Mingyu said.

"Ddudeongie?" I heard someone calling my nickname. I'm so surprised and quickly pull my hand from Mingyu's grip. Both of us turns to that voice.

"Eomma," I said. Maybe eomma just back from one of our neighbour's house. Eomma look at Mingyu.

"Who is this handsome guy?" eomma asked about Mingyu.

"Ah. He just-"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Mingyu imnida," Mingyu introduce his self. I look at Mingyu. Eomma look at his outfit. "I'm also attended the engagement event that Sujeong attended before. I'm Sujeong's schoolmate,"

"Oh! So, you're her boyfriend, right?" eomma asked excitedly. Wait! What?!

"Eomma. He's not-"

"You didn't tell me that your boyfriend is so good looking like this. Omo. You're so tall," eomma said. Admiring Mingyu.

"Eomma. He's not my-"

"Did my daughter giving you hard time? You must be exhausted because of her, right? I'm sorry about that. But actually, Sujeong is very adorable and cute," eomma said.

"Eomma. He is the one who give m hard time," I said in a low tone.

"Ah... I see. Did you guys having a fight before? That's why Sujeong look down past days," eomma said.

"I'm sorry," Mingyu said.

"Eomma!!"

"Why are you being sorry for? Let's have a drink first," eomma said pulling Mingyu into our house. "You should introduce to your parents your handsome boyfriend from the start, you know,"

"He is not my-"

"Sujeong's appa! Where are you, Sujeong's appa?!" eomma shouted as we entered the living room.

"I'm here," appa appears from our backyard. He stopped and look at Mingyu. "Who is this young man?"

"This is Sujeong's boyfriend," eomma said.

"I've told you he is not my boyfriend," I said.

"Ah. She's fighting with him. That's why she keep saying that he is not her boyfriend," eomma said.

"That's why you're looking down these days," appa said.

"I've told you he is not my boyfriend!" I said. I walk toward the stair and climb to my bedroom. Why they keep saying that Mingyu is my boyfriend? What will he think about me then?

I close my bedroom's door and threw my body on my bed. What will happen next? Why I have to through this kind of days?

Suddenly, I remember it. The kiss. The time when I kiss Kim Mingyu again. Not accidentally, I intentionally kiss him.

I touch my lips. Is that the reason why he's being nic to me? Because of the kiss? Is he expecting me to kiss him again?

"He's a bad boy after all," I said. That scene keep playing in my mind. I need to admit that it was a good one. "I think I'm going to be crazy because I liking that kiss,"