PRETTY DESTINY 09

Pyong!!

◇◇◇

Chapter 9 - Drunken Confession

Ryu Sujeong POV

"Omo! What happened?!" Ming Hao asked when he's here. He walk toward me. He look shocked seeing my table.

I just sighed. I need to clean that up. I don't know who did this to me. I really have no idea. They just ripped all the books that I bring to school today.

One by one of my classmates who reached the classroom glancing at me who's cleaning the mess around my table. Why?

"Who did this to you?" Ming Hao asked. He want to help me but I didn't let him.

"I don't know," I said. I just clean the whole thing. My bag is already empty now. I don't know where did they put my stationaries. I keep sighing while cleaning up the mess.

◆◆◆

"I don't want to hear any excuse. What I want is your homework on my table before tomorrow," Mrs Im said. "But now, stand outside for the whole lesson,"

I sighed again. I walk toward the front door and stand beside the door outside of my classroom. I forgot that I bring my homework along in my bag. And all already ripped. Now I need to prepare a new book and copy the whole things.

Mrs Im's lesson is the last class for today. As soon as her lesson ended, I walk into the classroom. My legs feel numb. I massage my legs while sitting on my chair.

The other students are getting ready to go back home. But for me, I will go back very late. I need to make a new book before tomorrow.

"Sujeong-ah," Ming Hao called me. I look at him. He hand me a book. "Here. Jiho ask me to give it to you,"

I take the book. It's Jiho's exercise book. I look at Jiho who's already wearing her bag. She look at me while making the 'fighting' gesture. I look back at the book she give to me. There's a post-it note at the first page.

'I've told Mrs Im about what happened to your book and I ask her permission to lend you my book. Copy it well. Make sure both, my book and yours are on her table before tomorrow. You can do it. Fighting! \(^O^)/'

I smile reading the post-it note. Jiho is really my real friend.

"I'll go home first, Sujeong-ah. I want to accompany you. But I have something to do," Ming Hao said.

"It's okay. I can do this really quickly," I said.

"Okay. Fighting!" Ming Hao said.

After everyone already gone, I start to do my work. Copying Jiho's book. I hope I can finish this before it's really dark.

◆◆◆

Kim Mingyu POV

I'm listening to the music when suddenly someone is calling me. I answer the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Kim Mingyu! I hate you so damn much! You need to know that- hik! that I really- hik! really hate you!" I heard someone talking in drunken tone on the phone. Who's drunk and calling me now.

I look at the caller id. I didn't save the number. Maybe it's someone who's calling the wrong number. But, she know my name. How can someone who calling the wrong person know the name of the person she wrongly called.

"Hello. Miss. Who are you?" I asked.

"I? You didn't know me- hik! Jinja? You didn't?" that person said. She must've be so drunk.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"You told me to let you know if anything bad happened to me. I have a really bad- hik! day you know! And you don't- hik! even care about it- hik!" she said.

I just realise about something. Isn't it, Ryu Sujeong? I'm pretty sure it is her. But, she drink?

"Ryu Sujeong?" I asked.

"Hehe- hik! Bingo! You are- hik! genius!" Sujeong said.

"Where are you now? Why are you drunk? You're not in the drinking age yet, Ryu Sujeong," I said. I quickly stand up and walk out from my house. I need to find this drunken girl.

"Me? You can found me- hik! I'm at the- hik! park near the- hik! school," she said.

"Wait there. I will go there," I said. I quickly go toward the park near to our school. I can't believe it. Is she really drunk?

"Ryu Sujeong!" I shouted while searching for her. Where could she be? Then, I saw someone sitting under the tree there. I run toward the tree. It's Sujeong who's really drunk right now.

"Eo?! The Almighty Kim Mingyu is here," Sujeong said in drunken tone.

I sit in front of her. There's more than 5 can of alcoholic beverage around her. How can she bought all of this and drink it here?

"Yah. Why are you drinking here? What if someone see you?" I asked. "And why are you not home yet? It's already late,"

"Why, why, why... You asked me- hik! why? You're the one who make me- hik! need to trough this. I need to stay at the school- hik! and copy more than 30- hik! pages just because your fan- hik! jealous at me," she said.

I look at her. Her peachy cheeks are pink right now. She must've be so drunk now.

"Where's your phone? I'm calling any of your friend," I said. I can't call her parent. They might will be really angry at her if they know that she's drinking.

"No battery~" Sujeong said playfully while waving her phone that's already dead in front of my face.

"What?!"

"I hate you, Kim Mingyu. I regret- hik! that my first kiss is you. You're a- hik! bad guy," she said while pointing her index finger at me. Her eyes look like it will close in any second. A few moments later, she pass out. I manage to catch her body before she fall on the ground.

"What should I do right now?" I asked myself. Then, I make a decision to take her to my house.

I carry her at my back and walk toward my house. Even she's quite tall, she's so skinny. She's light. I didn't really have any problem to carry her this long. As we reached my house, I put her on my bed.

I sighed. I really didn't mean to do this. But, my coward act affected Sujeong very much. I put her bag on the floor and search for her phone that I put in her skirt's pocket. I need to charge it.

But then Sujeong hold my face. I look at her face. She's looking at me with an intense stare.

"Sujeong-ah. I just want to-" chu~

Before I could say what I want to tell her, she put her lips on my lips. My eyes got widen. It's the third time our lips touches.

And it's not just a peck. She start to move her lips on mine. Kissing me deeper. I shouldn't do this. But. Sujeong pull me closer to her and kiss me deeper.

I can feel like butterflies fly in my stomach. My heart beating really fast. I want to stop. But, I can't resist this. I starting to close my eyes and move my lips along with her.

My Gosh. I can't believe we're kissing like this. She's good in kissing. I haven't kiss anyone before. But this kiss is too good.

Sujeong run her fingers in my hair and playfully bit my lips. It make me shocked and pull out. I trying to catch back my breath. I look at Sujeong. She look not satisfy with my action. Her hand is still at the back of my head.

"Um. I-" Sujeong pull my body make me lying down on my bed.

"Just kiss me stupid," she said and kiss me back. I just follow her lead. I'm sure that she didn't realise what she's doing right now. But I, who'l completely conscious feel like my heart will explode in any minute. This girl is really something

◇◇◇

hihi 😊 is this too much 😚😚😚
how's this chapter? vote and comment 😘😘😘