PRETTY DESTINY 08

Don't forget about this story TT

◇◇◇

Chapter 8 - Lean On

Ryu Sujeong POV

SPLASH! I close my eyes as the water hit my body. I sighed. I open my eyes. There's 5 female students in front of me, in the toilet. One of them is holding the newly empty pail. I'm soaking now.

"That's what you get after all you did," the female student who's holding the pail said.

"What I've done to you?" I asked.

"You don't deserve to ask that question," that student said. "We're the one who should ask you. Why? Why you always take what Yuna have?"

"Huh?"

"First, you make her break up with Mingyu. After she already fine and choose Seokmin, you want to take Seokmin from her now. Why did you always did that? What Yuna had done to you?" the other student ask.

"You already bored with Mingyu. Now, you want to find someone new. But why it must've be Seokmin? He will be Yuna's fiance," the other students said.

"Mingyu don't deserve you. You're nobody but just a stealer. A relationship ruiner," the student who's holding the pail said. "We're watching you, Ryu Sujeong. We will never let you go just like that after what you've did to Yuna and Mingyu,"

That student throw the pail on the floor just a few inches from me. Luckily it didn't hit me. Then, they just left. I look at the mirror. Yup. I'm all soaked.

I take out my phone from my coat's pocket. My phone is a bit wet because of the water that manage to reach my pocket. I take some of the tissue papers there and wipe my phone.

I walk out from the toilet. I don't care what they think. I've suffered enough. I don't know until when I can just hold this all by myself. I really don't know.

Suddenly, I remember what Yuna said. What did I get after make them break up? Bullied. But, if I told Yuna about Mingyu, I afraid that it might ruin his clean image. And he might will stop chasing his dream.

This is all because of that person. After that person left, I didn't think that I can have a dream again. Now, I'm deciding to chase that person's dream and don't want to make anyone to stop chasing their dream. That's what that person always want to do.

But, I don't think I can do it all by myself. I'm too weak. I miss that person so much.

"Ryu Sujeong," I heard his voice. Kim Mingyu. Why did he always appearing whenever they bullied me?

Ignore him. Just ignore. I just walk without look at him. But then, he hold my arm. Making me to stop walking.

"Let me go," I said.

"Ryu Sujeong," he called my name again. Somehow, I have a regret doing that. Kiss him. To let my first kiss to be this guy. My eyes are starting to be teary.

Mingyu walk in front of me without letting go of my arm. He remove my hair that's covering my face and put it behind my ears.

"This is all your fault," I said in a whispering tone. But, I'm sure that he can hear it clearly.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I hate you," I said. Without looking at his face.

"I know. He said," he take my phone and typing something. He give it back to me. "Tell me if you're in trouble,"

"Why should I?! Your coward and stupid act make me need to through all of this!" I said. I can't hold my tears anymore. I just let if fall from my eyes. Mingyu look shocked seeing me crying. "I hate you, Kim Mingyu,"

"I know," he said. Mingyu pull me. Embracing me. I just let him. I just cry. "I'm sorry. I know it will be hard for you to forgive me. But, I'm really sorry,"

"You're selfish," I said while my face is still at his chest.

"I know," he said. "Just curse me. I don't mind. Just hit me. I'll accept it. Do whatever you want,"

"I want to do that," I said. "But, I scared,"

Yes. I'm starting to be scared of the students here. Many things can happen.

"I'll find out who make those post. I will clear your name, Ryu Sujeong. Lean on me. I'll try my best," he said. "I'm really sorry,"

Sorry. Sorry. That's all what I heard from Mingyu lately. Somehow, I hope that I can turn back time. To the time that I agreed to help Seokmin. Or, way longer. To the time that person still by my side. That I can spend more time with that person. So I won't be this regret.

◆◆◆

"Sujeong-ah!!!" Jiho shouted as I answered her call.

"What?" I asked. After I always got bullied, I ask Jiho not to be so close to me. Even we're in school, we didn't talk to each other. If there's something she want to tell me, she will just text me or call me. I don't want to put her in danger if she keep be with me.

"Have you open the school's bulletin?" she asked.

"Nope. Why?" I asked.

"Open it now," she said. "And congratulation! Annyeong!"

I look at my phone screen as Jiho already hang up. Mwoya. Why did she seems like so happy? I open our school's online bulletin.

Huh. What now? 'Ryu Sujeong and Kim Mingyu is a cute couple; Mingyu let her cry in his arm'. That's the top post. 'Ryu Sujeong is really Kim Mingyu's girl now?'

That 2 posts are about me and Mingyu. They even upload the picture Mingyu hugging me yesterday.

'I thought that she might will chase away Mingyu again. But, no. She just stay there and they really do look so cute,'. It's a bit of the article they've post.

If I really chase him, swear at him or hit him yesterday, they might will post some mean post again.

"What a luck," I said.

I walk toward my classroom. My step stopped as I saw something on my table. I sighed. What's now?

◇◇◇

Who's ready for Seventeen comeback? 💃
I might will not updating so often. But, please wait for me, okay? How's this chapter? I hope you like it.

Comment and Vote.