PRETTY DESTINY 04

Chapter 4 - The Loses

Author's POV

Sujeong looks around. Now, even more people are looking at her while Mingyu is now in front of her. What should she do?

Mingyu looks around with his sharp gaze at the students who's now looking at them.

"Don't follow us," he said before he pull Sujeong's arm toward the staircase. Mingyu keep pulling her until both of them at the rooftop. Then he released Sujeong's arm.

Mingyu grab his hair in frustrated. He look at Sujeong. Sujeong tries her best to look calm while actually she feel so scared now.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?" Sujeong asked. Playing dumb.

"What you did to me yesterday? Why did you kiss me? Why in front of Yuna? What do you want actually? Did I do something wrong to you?" he asked.

"Well. You did nothing wrong to me. But, I think you know well why did I do that yesterday," Sujeong said calmly.

"I don't understand.." he said. "But, what ever it is, you need to explain it to Yuna,"

"I'm sure that you don't want me to tell Yuna about this," Sujeong said.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu asked.

"If you want, I can go now tell to Yuna that you're planning to make her humiliated after 200 days you're being couple. And then, you'll leave her," Sujeong said.

Mingyu look really surprised hearing what Sujeong told him just now. There's many more questions floating in his mind right now. And all of it are no answers.

"How did you know about that?" Mingyu asked.

"It's better this way. If I told Yuna the real you, she will just hate you. And I don't want to turn your so called good boy image into a bad boy image. It's not my style," Sujeong said.

"Why did you do that? Why do you want to make her break up with me? You can just let us humiliate her. She is not even her friend. Why did you bother about her?" Mingyu asked.

"You will never understand why I did it," Sujeong said. "I've through many things in my live even I'm just a 18. Even I look just like some average female high school student, I've experience many things," Sujeong said. "I'll ask you a question, have you lose your hope to stay alive or lose hope to reach your dream even once?"

Mingyu stay silent. He look like he's thinking about it. But, the answer never appears.

"I bet you didn't," Sujeong said. "For me, I'm experience both. Lose hope for stay alive. Lose hope to reach my dream. And I don't think I can survive anymore,"

Mingyu just stay silent. Sujeong didn't care what that guy think about her. She just want to talk. She never shared this to anyone. But today, she want to talk about it.

"Yuna. I see the younger me in Yuna. That's have everything. Talent, chance, love from everyone around her. And just because of a simple incident, I can lose everything. Even my hope," Sujeong said. "Whenever I see Yuna, I feel like I want to have a dream again. So, I will do anything to protect her dream. And not letting some dumb people like you ruin it,"

Mingyu look at somewhere else.

"About Gyujin. You might not know why she reject him. She's not some mean girl who want to humiliate someone because she like it. Many not know that Yuna's parents just scold her because of her grade right before the his confession. Can anyone thinking about any confession after being scold by their parents? No. I don't think so," Sujeong said. "And Gyujin knows about it a few months ago, Yuna meet him by herself. You didn't know about it, right?"

"What?" Definitely. Mingyu didn't know about it. Sujeong know all about it from Seokmin and also what she really see. Sujeong always want to know about Yuna. That's why she search for it.

"Yup. And Gyujin has never talk about that confession day again because he already know about the truth. And he forgive Yuna about it. And you guys still didn't know about it, isn't you?" Sujeong asked. Mingyu slowly shook his head. "Shame on you. And you're calling yourself a friend?"

Mingyu let out a sigh.

"If you still want me to explain to Yuna, find me. If not, don't ever show your face in front of me," Sujeong said. She the, left.

◆◆◆

Ryu Sujeong's POV

I walk into my classroom after the recess. I'm eating alone today. I ask Jiho to stay away from me because I still didn't know how mad they are toward me. They? The fanatic fans of Mingyu and Yuna's relationship.

As my feet step on the classroom's floor, I sighed. What I'm seeing now?

I walk toward my place. They vandalising my table.

'Go To Hell Ryu 'evil' Sujeong'

'Give Back Mingyu To Yuna'

'You Should Die Now'

'You're so ugly'

'Mingyu don't deserve you'

and many more cruel and hateful words on my table.

I cary my table to change it with the new one. I can feel they are looking at me. But, I'm trying my best to ignore them. All of them. I put my earphone in my ears and turn on the music. I want to be in my own world.

There's Mingyu with some of his friend walk in the opposite direction of me.

Ignore. Just Ignore. It's not fully because of him. It's my own choice to do this. Ignore.

I just looking in front when suddenly, I see Mingyu is trying to avoid himself from my sight. In fact, I already saw him before he's trying to hide.

I giggles... Only in my mind. Somehow, he's cute.

◆◆◆

It has been a few days after I kissed Mingyu. And it has been days since their fans bullying me. I just stay quiet. As they're not make me harm, I'm fine. There's so many more painful things I've experience. And, this bullying thingy is nothing.

"Sujeong-ah. Do you have any problem at school?" eomma asked when we're having our dinner.

"No. I didn't have any problem," I said. I'm not going to make my parent worry about me of course.

"Are you sure? You didn't really look well," eomma said.

"Maybe she have some fight with her boyfriend," appa said.

"Appa. I don't have any boyfriend," I said.

"Oh! You didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend," eomma said.

"Because I didn't have one, eomma," I said.

"Talking about that, the Director's son will engage soon," appa said. Director? Lee Seokmin. "He's in the same school as you, right?"

"If you're talking about Lee Seokmin, then yes," I said.

"But, he's just 18," eomma said.

"They're engage. Not married. There's even someone that's already married in their age now," appa said.

"With who will he engage to?" eomma asked.

"It's from Choi Group. I think, Sujeong know her too. She's attending the same school as you," appa said. "Her name is Choi Yuna,"

W-What?!!

◇◇◇

The8 birthday will coming soon!!!!

How's this chapter? I hope it's just fine.

Vote and comment please~~