PRETTY DESTINY 18

Chapter 18 - Keep Hesitating (Kim Mingyu Day!!)

Ryu Sujeong's POV

"Ryu Sujeong," I heard someone calling my name from behind. I turn to that voice.

"Jung Eunbi," I said. It's Eunbi. Smiling brightly at me and wearing the same uniform that I'm wearing? Wait! She will studying here?

"Who?" Jiho asked.

"It's-"

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jung Eunbi. A new student," she said introducing herself.

"Oh," Jiho nods. "I'm Kim Jiho. An old student,"

"Nice to meet you, Kim Jiho-xi," Eunbi said. She looks at me. "Surprise!"

"Ah," I just remember about the surprise that Yuna is talking about. It's this girl. "You are the surprise,"

"Nae. I ask my parents to transfer me here and they agree. Now we can be closer again!" Eunbi said happily.

"Oh. Nae," I said.

"I still need to register. Mind to show me the office?" Eunbi asked.

"I will go to the class first. See you later," Jiho said. Weird. Jiho is not a kind of girl who prefer to sit in class. She prefer to walk around before the bell rings.

Jiho walk away. I look at the direction she's walking to. Ah... Lee Dongmin. Wait?! Lee Dongmin. I see her poking Dongmin's shoulder. Okay... What's going on actually?

"Sujeong?" Eunbi calls my name.

"Nae?" I asked.

"Let's go to the office. We will be late," Eunbi said.

"Alright. Alright," I said. I walk her to the office.

"I hope I can be in the same class as yours," Eunbi said. "You don't mind, right? If I do?"

"I'm glad to. It remind me our old days," I said. Yeah. Me and Eunbi always be together before. Wherever I go, she will following me around. I can't believe that I still can be closer to Eunbi now.

◆◆◆

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Eunbi. Please take care of me," Eunbi said in front of my classroom.

"Omo! She's so cute,"

"Pretty!"

"Cute. She look like a doll,"

I heard some of my classmates complimenting Eunbi and most of them are boys. Well. Eunbi is pretty and cute.

"You can choose your sit," Mrs Jang said.

"Thank you, Mrs Jang," Eunbi said. She look around and then she see me. Her expression become brighter and she walk toward an empty place not far from me. "Sujeong-ah!"

"You're in the same class as me," I said.

"I am so lucky," she said.

"Eh. That new girl know Sujeong,"

"How can she know her?"

And more talking. I just ignore them. They will never stop anyway.

◆◆◆

We are now hanging out at the mall. Me, Jiho and Eunbi. The three of us are close already. It has been a week since Eunbi start to attending our school.

Well. I need to admit that my day is more fun now. I was too serious going through my days before. But after I know Mingyu, after Eunbi appears again, my days become more happy and bright.