Official Pokèmon Trainers

"Ah Sun! You did well for your first time! And ofcourse Lillie, you got the top scores once again!" Professor Kukui cheered. "I'm suprised! I'm very impressed! And you haven't gotten any Pokèmon either!" Professor Kukui threw out a Pokèmon. It was a puppy with rocks on its fur on his neck.

"Woof!" The puppy cheered.

"What's that Pokèmon?" Sun asked as he stroked it.

"It's called Rockruff, it's a rock type Pokèmon, a great one too!" Kukui explained.

"I've seen all kinds of Pokèmon but I haven't seen this one before!" Sun cheered.

"You must love Pokèmon alot right?" Moon asked Sun as she stroked Rockruff too.

"I do. I want to become a Pokèmon Master and overcome that trainer who they call a legend!" Sun cheered.

"Who would that be?" Lillie asked Sun out of curiosity.

"His name is Red. He came from the same town I came from. He was the first Pokèdex user. They say he became the champion in less than a year alongside a strong rival called Blue. Red took on many legends, like a Pokèmon called Mewtwo and even the three legendary birds!" Sun told them. "He wasn't done as he didnt complete the Pokèdex. He continued to catch all the Pokèmon. He eventually completed it. He is still on his journey. His current journey, being here in Alola. As we speak, he is probably taking on the gyms!" Sun cheered.

"Gyms? What are those?" Hau asked Sun.

"What? How do you not know? You have to take on 8 gyms then take on the Pokèmon League and become the champion!" Sun explained to the others.

"Actually Sun, the Pokèmon league is under construction so it isnt built yet. The strongest trainers in Alola are known as the Kahuna's and to face them, you have to beat an Island trial! So its completely different from Kanto and Johto and the other regions haha!" Kukui explained to Sun.

"Oh right! Anyway! Professor Kukui, I want to learn and then I'll retake that test and this time I will get it all right!" Sun confidentally spoke.

"Alright then, but that can wait Sun. Right now it's break time! Go on and have fun with Pokèmon!" Kukui told Sun and the others.

"See you professor!" The others headed out.

"Guys? Lets make a deal! When I get my Pokèmon, we all will too!" Sun cheered happily.

"That'd be awesome!" Hau jumped about.

"I'm in!" Mallow high fived Sun.

"I'll get mine too!" Moon cheered.

"Since everyone is doing it.. I guess I will too." Lillie twiddle with her fingers.

"Sun! I'll show you around!" Mallow grabbed Sun's hand and dragged him.

"Hold on! You don't need to pull so hard!" Sun cried.

"C'mon lets go!" Mallow cheered. The two left, leaving Hau, Moon and Lillie.

"I'll go with them!" Hau laughed as he began to run after them.

"Lillie? I have a question. What Sun said, he said when gets his first Pokèmon, we all will get ours. You agreed to what he wants. Are you sure about this? You know becoming a Pokèmon trainer and all." Moon asked Lillie. Lillie smiled.

"To protect that Pokèmon I stolen from the Aether Foundation, I will have to eventually become a trainer. So this is a good opportunity." Lillie answered Moon.