I'm Married?!

Melamin (私の愛)

Notes: I imagine some of you are quite confused but you'll find out kinda what transpired in this chapter.

Opening: Me Against the World-Nightcore

Chapter Two: I'm Married?!

"I hope you'll be ok on your own now," Kensui said, leaving Mela behind. "I've gotta go home." He walked a little ways only to find that she was following him. "You….go….home!" he said, pointing in the opposite direction, hoping she could understand him. He turned around and began walking home again and heard footsteps behind him. She was still following him. 

"You…stay…here!" he said[,] pointing at the ground where she was standing. "I…go…home!"

She looked at him blankly and then pointed at her ring. "Verno', " she said pointing at him. "Verne'," she pointed at herself. 

"I don't even know what you're saying," he said, turning around. Why did I have to help her? I should've just left her lying there. I'm a loner anyways. What was I thinking? He began to walk off again and heard a twig snap behind him. His left eye twitched.

"Why do I even bother?" he asked, as he walked home followed by the pretty girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess I can give you a place to stay for the night," he said, letting her into his apartment.

"Waara," she said, looking around in disgust at the mess his house was. She walked in and began picking up soda cans and dishes. She then looked at him questioningly.

"Hey!" he shouted. "What do you think you're doing?!" She continued to clean. He shrugged dejectedly. "It's not like you're going to listen to me anyways, are you? I guess I better help."

After they were done, he looked around. "I have a table?" he asked, seeing the table in his living area. He continued to look around. "I forgot how big this apartment was. It's always so messy."

The truth was he didn't actually pay the rent or the bills. His big sister worked two full-time jobs so she could afford her bills and his. So he didn't actually keep it in the best of states.

Kensui cooked dinner and sat it on the table. He sat down on the floor by the table and dished the food out for him and her both, giving them both a nice portion of meat, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a roll each. Tears came to her eyes at the sight and smell of the meat. She ate the other things and left the meat alone.

"What? You don't like ham? Fine," he said, taking her meat. "More for me." She stared at him like the devil incarnate as he ate both pieces.

"Kelvar!" she sniffed, sticking her nose in the air.

"Somehow, I think I've been insulted," he said, slumping his shoulders a little.

"I'm taking a bath," Kensui said as they finished dinner and put the dishes in the kitchen sink. He got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door. There were soon sounds of water running coming from the room.

She walked in to see what the sound was and looked in amazement at the water running into the tub. The elf also noticed he was stripping. He noticed her too. "Do you mind?!" he said, trying to cover up parts of himself. She only giggled and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Kensui sat in the bath, thinking about the evening's events. Yusuke sure was going to beat the tar out of me. But somehow that girl changed and beat up 6 guys all by herself. Now, somehow, she seems attached to me. He looked at the ring on his index finger. And what is this all about? What does it mean? He finished up his bath and got dressed.