Bullied by Harry

Hi my name is Jessica but my friends call me Jessie. Yeah so I am not in a good condition my home life sucks I get beat everyday and oh I get bullied by Harry I've known him since I was a child but I've never known that he would just start bullying me it makes no sense but hey things can get better can they?

*JESSICA'S POV*

I'm on my way to my locker to get my stuff for first period when Harry trips me ugh it's so annoying him and his little busies just start smirking and laughing thinking it's so funny. So I finally get my stuff and head to first period and guess what I sit in front of Harry. Our teacher out us in alphabetical order my lat name is Strecker and his is Styles so yeah. I go to sit in my seat when Harry keeps poking his damn pencil in the back of my head which hurts so bad. So I grabbed his pencil and broke it in half. " What the hell Jessie, that was the only pencil I had!" Harry shouted in your ear and you just sat there looking at the teachers reaction. " Mr.Styles is there something you would like to share with class?" Miss.Norman sounded pretty pissed that we disrupted her class, but it's not all my fault it hurt when Harry was poking the back of my head constantly with his pencil. " Yes actually this prick in front of me broke my pencil." All I was able to do was smirk, but then we were both sent down to the principles office.

*At the principles office*

" And why wee you poking her in the back of the head Harry?" Mr.Coolidge didn't sound very interested in what the situation was but I was pissed because I was sent down to the principals office for nothing!

*HARRYS POV*

Jessie over here got us both sent down to the principals office. I mean yeah I poked her in her head but it was funny to see her face get pissed off at me. Ill admit I like Jessie but I don't want to admit to her or tell her. And I don't want to get my reputation down the toilet. I'm the last popular kid in school and I can get any girl I want but I want Jessie. I know she hates me but I'm trying to figure out a way for me to get to know her better. When we both got back into our class Miss.Norman was explaining a PowerPoint project that we had to do. So I decided to ask Miss.Norman if I could be partners with Jessie she said yes so I was ready to get to know her.

*JESSIES POV*

Miss.Norman had to put Harry and I together as partners I was so pissed off. When Harry at down he told me to meet at the back of the school so I could go over to his house to work on the project I said yes because I didn't want to get an F on this project and I didn't want to do all the work by myself and I just give him credit. Finally got to my locker when...

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so sorry it's kind of short but I was in the mood to write this I was very bored and got pissed off at my family. But I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will keep writing!