Chapter 6

*HARRYS POV*

I looked into Jessie's eyes and smiled. " Jessie I'm moving back to London with my uncle." I looked into her eyes and saw tears forming into her eyes. I thought she hated me but I knew there was something going on with her that I couldn't understand and now I know that she likes me but won't admit it to herself or me.

*JESSIES POV*

Once I heard those words come out of his mouth I started to cry. I couldn't take it I looked at him and ran to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and ran outside and just left the school and ran as far as I could. I didn't know it until now but I guess I like Harry I finally told my self. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see harry I started running again with tears running down my face. I turned into and alley and just sat down against one of the walls and started to cry but harder. I liked everything about him his emerald eyes his curly hair how tall he was and how started to treat me after he told me he liked me. I noticed a shadow near me and I looked up and saw a figure I knew it was Harry so I stood up, but when I got up I felt pain I felt something slashing through my skin. I thought Harry was beating me again but instead it was my dad. "HEY!" I heard Harry, he finally found us and punched my dad in the face. He saw me and the last thing I saw was I figure.

*HARRYS POV*

I saw Jessie's dad hit her with a whip so i punched him in the face. he was knocked out so I scooped up Jessie and walked her to my car. I took her to my flat and laid her on the couch." come on Jessie wake up you can't leave me like this!" I screamed and I felt tears streaming down my face. I saw blood cuts and bruises all over her arms and face. I had never seen her like this and I didn't know she was going through this at home." come on Jessie wake up!" I ran to the bathroom and got the first aid kit and started to clean her up. I finally saw her flutter her eyes open.

*JESSIES POV*

When I fully opened my eyes all I saw was Harry and I didn't know where I was." Where am I?" I asked the boy with curly hair that had tears in his eyes." Jessie your at my flat." Harry had told me what had happened and that I was going to be safe with him. He also told me that he had cleaned me up and told me to just rest on his couch." Jessie look I'm leaving to London and I need to know if you have feelings for me?" Harry looked at me I saw tear stains on his face so I reached my hand out and wiped some away. He grabbed my hand and just put his hand in mines I don't know why but I started to develop feelings for him. But memories came back of him bullying me and i felt a tear roll down my cheek but before it could fall on my lap Harry wiped it away." look harry I like you but idk if I'm ready to be with you because what had happened between us in the past." " I understand." Another tear ran down his cheek and I wiped it away. I got up off the couch when...