Chapter 4

*JESSIES POV*

I don't know why he assumes that I like him but he's a jerk and he treats me like crap. It's some kind of love story I'll never on earth fall in love with this boy in my life. I mean I know he has feelings for me but I will never change my feelings for him. He can have any girl he wants and he wants me the one he bullies and makes fun of nah not going to happen.

*HARRYS POV*

I was shocked by Jessie's response but that wasn't going to stop me from winning her over. ill do whatever it takes. So tomorrow in school I'm going to have everyone stop bullying her and I'm not going to bully her ill sit with her at lunch ill do whatever it takes.

*JESSIES POV*

I woke up on the couch it hurts my back but I at least have somewhere to stay. I have to get a job soon so I'm going to apply at the local mall after school. When Abby and I got to school it felt different I wasn't being pushed or laughed at. I looked around and everyone was just doing whatever they didn't give me dirty looks or stared at. I went to my locker and I opened it up and a note fell it read: hey love meet me after school by the football field ill pick you up and we'll go over and work on the project. I knew it was Harry because the only one in the school that has a British accent and calls people "love." I went to first period and sat down I saw Harry walk in and all he did was wink and give me a smirk and just sat down. I didn't say anything all I did was just slumped a little bit in my chair and just listened to Miss.Norman talk more about the project and when it was due and other crap. I noticed Harry wasn't being his usual idiotic self and being a pest and bothering me I would catch him once in a while staring at me and he'd look away really fast but I didn't do anything about until...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know it's short but I have some things to do and I want to leave you Guys with a cliff hanger!!