Chapter 2

*JESSIES POV*

I was on my way to my locker when all of a sudden Harry had kicked my leg in when I was walking which made me trip and fall and skin my knee. it hurt like hell but I just got up and kept walking to my locker. It also sucks because Harry's locker is next to mine.

*HARRYS POV*

I felt really bad for tripping Jessie but Jackson told me to so I did. I know I hurt her and I feel horrible about it.

" Hey Jessie I'm sorry for tripping you" I decided to whisper it to her so no one could hear me but she didn't hear me she just got her stuff and walked away. I feel terrible but I just don't want to ruin my reputation. It's a good thing I have next period with her. I can probably be able to say it again.

*JESSIES POV*

I heard Harry say sorry I just didn't know if he was serious so I just ignored it, but the problem is that I have next period with him and I sit next to him this time. Once I got to my desk I just started to write in my notebook. I write someone times I usually write short stories, I'll admit I think I'm pretty good. Once Harry sat down he tried to talk to me but all I did was out him off. I was actually able to go through one class without being bothered by Harry. it felt good.

*AT JESIES HOUSE*

Once I got home I saw my mom on the couch smoking some dope I noticed the smoke everywhere and tries to avoid it. it's a good thing I'm and only child. Although I was about to enter my room when I felt something sting my back I fell on the ground hard and I felt the pain. I looked up to see my dad with a whip in his hands. Where the hell did he get that, but before I could answer myself I felt another sting but this time on my arm. All I felt was blood running down my arm on to my floor. I started to cry silently. I decided to pack my things and just run away as far as I could. So I did I grabbed so money while I was at it. I went to my best friends house her name is Abby. When I got there she saw my arm and got a couple of bandages. I was scared my dad was going to come after me and that he wasn't going to stop hurting me. That night I had a dream that I was tied down to a chair and I couldn't move and I felt cuts and stings all though my body I looked down at myself and saw burn marks cut marks and whip marks and I didn't know what to do, then I saw a figure in front of me it was my dad making all the marks on me. I started to cry and when I woke up I saw tears stains on my cheek and I just kept crying to myself until Abby came down and saw me crying and just hugged me. Abby's the only one that knows about my home life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys yeah I know it's kind of short but it's New Years and I've company over so thanks for reading and I'll write more don't worry!