Chapter 13

*JESSIES POV*

I can't believe Harry asked me out. I was shocked I didn't know what to say but I said yes. I wanted to say no but something in my head told me to say yes.

When we got home I went up stairs to go lay down. I was tired and didn't want to handle a lot of stuff and I had a massive headache. I went to sleep in my clothes cause I didn't want to change out of it.

When I woke up I heard the door creek open.

" Hey Jess you feeling better?" He gave me a little smile and walked over to me with a cup of tea in his hands. " Yeah I feel a lot better." I looked over at Harry and noticed him staring at me. he handed me the cup of tea and I took a sip out of it. It was surprisingly good it was the green tea with a little honey in it.

" Harry why did you ask me out?" I broke the silence that rose between us. he looked at me for a while and then spoke. " I asked you out because I like you, and I want you to like me as well and-." I looked at him. He didn't finish his sentence he just trailed off.

" And you don't want me to see you as the boy that bullied Jessie. you want me to see you as the boy that saved Jessie's life twice." I looked at him and all he did was smile. I guess he really liked my reply.

He got up off my bed and walked out of the room and closed the door. For some reason all I could do when he left was blush and smile, and giggle a little. I looked over at the door and at the bottom I could see a shadow of two feet standing behind my door. I smiled and wondered what he was doing there?

*HARRYS POV*

I was so happy Jessie realized that I'm not the bad guy anymore but anyway I have to go get ready for our date. " Jessie don't forget I'm taking you out tonight!" I shouted so she was able to see me. " yeah I remember Haz." I walked away from the door and went to my room.

Once I got in I went straight to my closet. what to wear what to wear was all I was thinking through my mind. I want to wear something that says I'm not a bad guy. I looked through my closet and I laid out the clothes I was going to wear. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

After I got out of the shower. I went back into my room. I put on my white shirt with my blazer over it. I put on some black skinny jeans on, finally I put on my black vans I went down stairs. I made reservations for a fancy restraunt for us.

*JESSIES POV*

I decided to go get ready for mine and Harry's date tonight. I took a shower and after that I went to my room. I blow dried my hair and did a braid head band with my hair. After that I let my wavy hair just fall. I put on a bit of mascara and some pink lipgloss. I put on a pretty light purple dress and put on some purple flats.

I went down stairs.

I saw Harry he was sitting on the couch watching the tele. I cleared my throat and he turned around. He stood up and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. He looked up and down my body. " Wow Jess you look wow!" I blushed a little at his comment. " Hey Haz you don't look bad yourself." I gave him a grin and walked over to the door. " Shall we?" I opened the door but Harry gripped the door and let me walk out first.

The car ride was fun it was the first time we were able to talk and laugh about things and have some fun. We also sang songs from the radio for a little while. When we got to the restraunt I was shocked it looked beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted on a while I've been pretty busy, but here it is the next! the next chapter should be up very soon see yeah!