Chapter 11

*JESSIES POV*
It's been over 3 months and school is almost over and Harry's going to leave soon and I have mixed emotions about Harry and I don't know what to do. I have still been living in his house and people think were dating because were practically best friends. I'm in social studies with Harry and all he could do was stare at me. I felt a little creeped out but what can you expect it's Harry. He handed me a note it read ' I love you do you love me? ' I looked at him with a blank face then folded the note and put it in my backpack.

*HARRYS POV*
I saw Jessie put the note away and I felt hurt, but happy because this time she didn't throw it out. I looked at her and I just looked at the work sheet on my desk. After class I walked over to her locker." Jess so...do you ?" She looked at me confused then remembered the note." oh... that.. umm i don't know." She walked away and I just stood there like an idiot. I didn't know what to say or do. After school I waited in my car for Jessie, when she came in silence filled the air." Jessie look I'm sorry I di-" I was caught by her crashing her lips onto mine. I pulled away in shock. " What was that for?" she looked at me in shock as well. " I-I don't know, I just saw your lips and wanted to feel them again. I haven't felt them in such a long time." "Well I have to say that was an amazing kiss!" I looked at her and gave her a cheeky smile. I was so happy to know that she might have feelings for me. When we got to the house we went inside and watched a movie. We were watching Were the Millers and laughing our heads off. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest. She's so adorable, knowing that I can be with her and nothing could separate us makes me feel amazing. I was about to get up to go get some water when I found out she fell asleep in my arms I looked at her beautiful face asleep and I smiled. I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room and laid her down.

*JESSIES POV*
I woke up that morning feeling amazing in so happy I got this bed. Harry is such a sweet heart. Although I am pretty hungry. I went down stairs and my nostrils were filled with an amazing scent. I smelled pancakes and eggs and bacon and all I could do was smile. I knew Harry was making me breakfast because he always does on Saturday mornings. " Morning Haz " I looked at him and he smiled. " morning Jess!" I smiled and sat on the counter. " so what's the plans for today?" I asked Harry as a grabbed a strawberry and took a bite out of it. " I was thinking maybe you can come with me to meet my old friend Louis Tomlinson?" I looked at him a little confused, but went along with it. " Sure, ok sounds like fun." I looked at him and gave him a smile.

*MEETING LOUIS*
Once we got to Harry's friend Louis house we knocked on the door. " Lou's I have some one here to meet you!." Harry shouted as he knocked on the door. Harry knocked on the door and seconds later a boy with amazingly feathery light brown hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen opened the door. I couldn't stop staring. He finally looked over at me when Harry introduced me to him. We walked inside and I sat on the couch. the Harry sat next to me and Louis sat next to Harry. " So what's your name love?" Louis had asked me. " it's Jessie." I smiled after I told him my name. I guess Harry noticed because he looked kind of pissed that I was flirting with his friend. Later on we ate some lunch and went to the park to just walk around and talk. I sat on the bench because I was bored and tired of walking." So love you and Harry are going out how's that going?" I looked at louis confused for a little bit. " No no no no no I'm not dating Harry he likes me but I don't like home like that." I looked at Louis with an innocent face. " Well that's not what he's telling me." Louis looked at me and smirked a little. I was pretty disgusted that this bastard was telling lies to his friend about us? I was pissed off. " What was he saying?" I asked Louis finally " Well he said...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys how are you I've been pretty busy so it's been tricky to get writing again but I will be writing this weekend so like follow and comment what you ll think Harry said about him and Jessie.