Chapter 16

*HARRYS POV *

Finally she said something. " Look Harry I don't want to talk leave me alone... Please" I couldn't take it anymore I started to cry. I hurt Jessie the girl I am in love with she probably thinks I'm the same person.

*JESSIES POV*

I heard him crying. Why was he crying he hit me I'm balling my eyes out right now. Why would he hit me I just wasn't ready. I opened the door to see Harry sitting on his bum with his head in his hands. " Harry? " He looked up to meet my eyes. His beautiful emerald eyes were all puffy and filled with tears. I've never seen him cry before. " Look Jessie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you I-I just got mad because I like you and I want to be with you."

I looked at him then looked down at my hands that were intertwined with each other. " Harry I know you just have to understand that I'm not ready I still have to get used to the knew you." I looked at him he's green eyes were still red and puffy but this time they looked cleaner.

" I understand." Was all he said. I stood him up and gave him a hug. I didn't know this would happen and I knew he didn't mean it either. Although I felt like it was the Harry that I knew just came out.

I intertwined my hands with his and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

" Harry? " I looked at him but he was staring at the floor. I walked in front of him and kneeled so he was looking at my face instead of the floor. " Harry? "

"What?" " Harry I know you didn't mean it" He looked up at me. I smiled at him. " there we go now say something." "I'm so sorry Jessie I didn't mean to touch you I just I like you so much you don't understand."

I looked at him at first unsure of what to say. " Harry I forgive you." When I said those four words his face lit up.

I was happy again and so was he.

*THE NEXT DAY*

*HARRYS POV*

I was so happy to know that Jessie forgave me. I slept very well that night knowing that I was winning the girl of my dreams.

I made some Mickey Mouse pancakes for Jessie to say that I'm sorry again. I was cooking when I heard a boom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hi hope you enjoy this chapter I think this is my favorite part. What do you guys think, comment your favorite chapter. :)