Chapter 3

*JESSIES POV*

I stayed at Abby's house for a week. School was ok, other than the fact that Harry kept bullying me. I was in class when Harry have me note, it read Jessie we have to finish out project so here's my number and come but my house after school the address is below. I looked at Harry and all he did was wink at me, I didn't know what that meant but I was scared I wanted to get the project done so I nodded a and he smiled.

*AT HARRYS HOUSE*

Once I got to Harry's house I knocked on the door. Once it opened Harry started to stare at me which was awkward so I just walked inside and sat on his sofa.

*HARRYS POV*

I saw Jessie come in and I looked at her and I wasn't able to take me eyes off of her. I don't know if she was weirded out because she just walked in and sat on my sofa. I walked over to her and sat down." Look Jessie I'm not going to hurt you I just want to get this project done." I told her trying to act like I don't have feelings for but I do and I don't know how to tell her and I don't know if she has the same feelings for me.

*JESSIES POV*

I noticed Harry was staring at me again but I didn't say anything. he told me that he just wanted to get the project done and that he won't hurt me but I don't know If I could trust him. I hate his guts and I would never Fallon love with him even if we were that only people on the planet. Do I states to get started on the project, so I pulled out my laptop and opened the power point. It was for History class so I decided we could do our project in the Great Depression Harry just nodded still staring at me." What do you want why do you keep staring at me?" I was pissed because it was creepy that he kept staring at me." Look Jessie I know you might now feel the same way but I like you and I hope you like me." I looked at Harry I didn't know what to say but I just came out." Are you crazy you want me to like you back after you've been bullying me for a long time humiliating me in front of the school?" I blurted all out looking at Harry he looked very shocked not expecting me to say that." Oh ". that's all he said I felt bad but it was the truth." Can we just get started on the project I just want to be able to go home." I said as I looked away from. We finally got started on the project and I was to tired to work anymore so I got up to get ready to go Abby's house. I was about to walk out the door when Harry told me he would give me a ride to my "house".

*HARRYS POV*

I was shocked I didn't know what to say the whole ride to her house. I was shocked by what she said but it was true I treated her like crap and I didn't deserve her for everything that I've done to her. we pulled in the drive way of her "house" I saw her walk out of the car she looked back I just wish I knew what she was thinking but I'm going to try to do whatever I can to win her over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so yeah it's been awhile since I've witted but in back I've just been pretty busy with New Years and everything. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and do you think Jessie will ever fall for Harry?