Chapter 5

*JESSIES POV*

Until I started to stare at him. I know I know I didn't know what I was doing at first until I realized it. Harry was looking at me with a confused look." Umm Jessie Miss.Norman said we're aloud to go to the library so we can work on our project." Harry told me but I wasn't focusing I just grabbed my stuff and started heading upstairs to the library. When we were in the library we went to the the computer lab and I logged onto my account because I saved it in my student account. I pulled up the power point and started working on it some more. " Ok so we can also talk about the dust bowl and how bad that was and people got diseases from it." I told Harry. I was about to go type it when Harry was about to type I guess I forgot to it was his turn to type. Although when I felt his hands they felt cold.

*HARRYS POV*

I went to go type because Jessie said we alternating turns to type. So I went to go type but Jessie went to go type as well. Her hands were soft and warm. She kept her hand there for about 3 seconds and just stared at our hands touching. When she pulled away she put her hands in her lap and just looked back up at me. I looked at her and grinned. I mean I really like Jessie and I don't know if she likes me.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Jessie left pretty fast without logging off so I did it for her and went to look for her. I saw her at her locker but she left to the cafeteria before I could catch up to her. I saw her sitting alone at one of the tables I guess Abby wasn't there to sit with her. I went over and sat across from her.

*JESSIES POV*

I was sitting there because Abby was sick and so she stayed home. I saw Harry sit across from me but I tried to act like I didn't notice." Helloooo?" Harry was trying to talk to me but I didn't want to talk." Look Jessie I know you might not have feelings for me but I like you and I'm not going to loose you ok?" Harry seriously liked me but I didn't this kid bullied me and I didn't want anything to do with him. I was about to say something when he crashed his lips into mine. His lips were soft and warm. I didn't pull away I just ran my fingers through his curls pulling him in some more. I finally realized what I was doing and pulled away. I didn't want to let go but I did. His lips were perfect. I looked into his emerald eyes until he said...

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I was on a trip with my youth group and I just got home today and I'm pooped and decided to write this so follow and like thanks!!