Chapter 20

*JESSIES POV*

I woke up. I dreaded it, I didn't want Harry to go.

I went downstairs to see a few suitcases in the living room. I was about to break down and cry until I saw Harry come down.

" Hey Jess " I looked at him and just wanted to tell him I love him but he needs to go and start a career.

" Hey Hazza "

" Jess I know I'm leaving in a few hours but why don't we hang out for a while?"

I looked at him and nodded and just walked over to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I decided to make some bacon and eggs and sausage. Harry sat at the counter just watching me like he usually does when I cook.

" Jess are you going to miss me? "

" Of course Harry I'm going to miss you, I mean who's going to hangout with me all day in this house? "

He just looked up at me and then looked at his hands that were interlocked on the table.

Once I set the plates on the table and sat down, we ate. After we ate we went to the living room and sat down and watched Glee.

Even though I had a blast watching Glee, I still felt horrible that I might never see Harry again.

It was 12:30 and Harry was leaving 2:00. I was dreading it the whole time. I watched as he brought stuff to the car and and came back in.

" Do you want some help Hazza? "

" No it's fine I got it, just a few more things anyway. " He gave me a simple smile and took the last bag to his car.

I watched him put it in his car and I felt a tear run down my cheek. I ran to my room and just laid in my bed and cried.

" Jess I'm leaving! " I heard those words and wiped my face and ran downstairs.

I saw him standing there. His beautiful emerald eyes glowing in the light. His perfect curls falling in his face until he moves them away. His tall figure just standing there waiting for me to walk over to him.

I walked over and gave him a hug. He was squeezing me but I allowed it because I was going to see him for a long time.

I realized that he was letting go so I did the same.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek while he was trying to choke out the words.

" Jessie I'm going to miss you like crazy and I won't forget you, and always know that I will always love you. "

I started to cry and he hugged me again. I sat down on the couch and just watched him walk out of the house, and my life.

I heard the car pull out and I poured me eyes out.

It has been 30 minutes and I realized that I have to tell Harry that I love him to.

I cleaned my face and grabbed my keys and ran to my car. When the car started I tried to go the speed limit and go fast. Although I did get a ticket because I went over the speed limit.

Once I got to the airport I heard the lady on the intercom.

Flight 36 to London, now boarding.

I looked around and looked for a boy with curly brown hair.

I saw a boy and yelled his name.

" Harry! "

He turned around and gave me a funny look.

I ran to him, I ran and I didn't stop. I jumped in his arms.

" Jessie what are you doing here your supposed to be at home? "

" Harry I have to tell you something "

Then the lady on the intercom came in again.

Flight 36 to London, now boarding.

" What Jessie what do you have to tell me? "

" Harry I love you. "

And with that I kissed him. Although this kiss was different, it was filled with passion and it was just magical.

Last call flight 36 to London, now boarding.

Harry set me down and kissed me and hugged me.

" I'll be back, don't forget me and I won't for get you. " He kissed me again and left.

" I will always love you Harry. "

And with that he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was thinking of making a new book when Jessie and Harry meet up again. Comment and favorite what you think.