Chapter 18

*JESSIES POV*

I woke up in my bed. I slept really well although I felt horrible Harry's leaving tomorrow and I can't do anything about it.

I gabbed my phone and gabbed my iPhone so I can put my contacts from my old phone into my new phone.

I went downstairs and saw Harry cooking.

" Morning sunshine. " It was funny because he was standing in his boxers! I giggled a bit to myself until he realized that he had no pants on.

He ran upstairs and came back down with a gray pair of sweats.

" Well good morning to you too! " I just giggled at what I said. I really like him but I shouldn't after everything he did to me I don't know what I'm going to do?

" So what's for breakfast chef? " He looked at me with a strange look and smiled at me.

" Just some eggs and bacon and toast. " I walked over to the living room and turned the tele on. I was watching Glee when they started to sing the song Tik Tok by Ke$ha!

I started to sing along until the blonde girl threw up on the brunette. I couldn't hold It in so I bursted out laughing!

Harry soon after came in with two plates in his hand. He handed me one and I started to eat. Harry's food was always so good!

" Ok since this is my last day with you! we have to do something. " Harry laughed while eating and I was confused.

After we both ate I washed the plates and put them away. I went up to my room and took a shower.

After I got out I changed into a hot pink crop top and some blue short shorts. Then finally put on my galaxy vans. I let my hair down because it was curly and perfect curls would just form.

I walked downstairs and noticed Harry dressed nice as well and summery.

" Where are we going Styles? "

" We are going to the beach so if you don't mind go and get your swim suit. "

I walked back up to my room and got my swim suit and put it in my love pink bag. I also put in my towel and a beach ball to play with later.

" Harry are you taking your swim suit as well? "

" Why wouldn't I? " I just giggle and walked back downstairs.

" Shall we?"

" We shall! " When we got in the car I couldn't stop taking about how I was going to miss him and he didn't say anything.

" Ok we are here. " Harry sad that the second as we turned into the parking lot.

Once we got out we headed straight towards the beach. I tried to get a perfect spot for the beach and thank goodness there wasn't a lot of people here so it was worth it.

I finally got a good spot and put my stuff down and Harry did the same. I went to the locker rooms to go change into my swimsuit.

*HARRYS POV*

Jessie went in to go change so I decided to go into the water. Once I went in it was perfect water. it was not to hot and not to cold.

There weren't a lot of people today which is good. I saw a lot of good looking girls that kept drooling over me but I had my eyes on someone else.

" Harry! " I heard Jessie's voice and walked back to our spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I've just had a lot on my mind. I know isats are coming up and it will be hard for me to update. Also I'm think of writing a second book for this one what do you guys think?