Chapter #5 - Ran Away

After that worse shot, I was operated. Fortunately, I got 1 bullet on my arm and the other one just passed by! I recovered and was brought back home in 3 days. Trey got me back home and took me to the Games Room, in his house. "OH MY GOD? why didn't I see this place earlier?", I surprisingly said. "This room was under maintainance the day when Linda was giving you a tour! Now tell me how are you feeling? Does your arm pain now?", he asked. I told him that I was fine and everything else that happened including the information about the attack that Robin's men were going to do and asked him to be safe in total anxiousness.
He put his fingers on my lips before I could complete my words. Trey locked the door and held my hand, pulled me closer to him, more closer to him that I could feel his breath. He held me tightly and kissed me. I was nervous but a shiver ran down my spine as I felt his soft lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back hard. He moved away all my hair to one side of the shoulder and started kissing me on the neck. I was so lost in him that I wasn't able to move. Trey removed my shirt and placed me up on the pool table. He continued kissing me and got off his shirt. "Damn you're beautiful" he groans as he trails kisses from my neck down to my body. He lifts me up in his arms and heads me to my bedroom. He puts me on the bed, locks the room and switched off the lights. I could feel his body on mine in that romantic darkness. He climbed up on me and trailed kisses on my neck until he went down my chest. I moaned softly as I slid fingers through his hair and he later I found his lips against mine again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we rocked slowly together. We rolled on the bed in the best way. Neither of us said a word and laid there silently till I felt my eyes closing.