Chapter #4 - Shot

I closed my eyes and sensed him coming closer to me. He then pulled my hand and pushed me away from his way. He put his handprint on the wall (the one I was attached to) and I realized it had a secret cupboard. There were loads of files in it. I felt  sort of an embarrassment but was brave enough to ask him.
"Umm. What are these? And, why have you kept them in my room?" I asked him.
"These are the files which contains duties of the person who lives in the same room as the secret cupboard. There is a cupboard in everybody's room and I update the jobs everyday.", he answered.
"Hmm, what's with my job? And, and why did you lock the door?"
"This secret is justfor me and those who live in this room. Nobody else can know about the place because if this file gets in wrong hands, we're all dead! We've gotten it all set when you were at the warehouse yesterday. Well, are you ready yet? I'll tell everybody's duties today.", he affirmed.
I tied up my hair, put on some lipstick and went to the warehouse.
There, Trey announced everybody's jobs for tonight.
"Did you guys get it? So for you Callie. I know it's too soon but it has to be done by today! You're going to seduce one of our enemies Robin Howard, from 'The Stiff' gang. It'll be today in the club beside the Grandios Hotel. He lives in the hotel but comes to the club every evening. You need to be therr at 7 sharp.", he mentioned.
"Wh-what? How will I do it? I don't even know him! What if I get caught? Wh-what if they k-kill me? If I'm not able to do it then you'll kill me! How can I? I've never done it before." I said in nervous speed!
"Woah woah!! Callie Calm Down!! We'll be having an alarm on you and 2 of my men will go with you to guard you! All you have to do is take him to the hotel room and get information. Just get ready! Don't forget to wear something that's totally attractive. I'm pretty sure Robin's never too bad for Hotness."
I silently went back to house and got ready.
I wore that short, attracting red dress with diamond lace that Trey had kept for me to wear.

I curled my hair and kept it open, applied makeup and cherry red lipstick which was just perfect for the night! I couldn't believe if it was actually me! If my ex Brody sees me like this, he'll surely cover me up with this colour, red blood

I curled my hair and kept it open, applied makeup and cherry red lipstick which was just perfect for the night! I couldn't believe if it was actually me! If my ex Brody sees me like this, he'll surely cover me up with this colour, red blood. But well, i wasn't afraid of him anymore, even though he dumped me.
Trey got me to the car that evening. I wonder he shows no emotions at all! Such an unbelievable person he is!
"Ready? Good Luck! We'll be watching you!", he said holding my hand taking me to the car.

Trey's Pov
My God! She looks absolutely stunning! And she smells so fucking good!! I just want her with me, in my bed. Oh Callie just do good.

It was about time! The car was a Matte Black, Lamborghini Aventador. I've never travelled in such an amazing car. I got to the club and had a glass of red wine, waiting for Robin to come. Trey had told me that Robin had brown, spiked hair, hazel eyes and had a tattoo on his neck and arm. I waited for about 15 mins and he was finally there, getting drink. I went to him and asked "Hey Handsome! Do you mind buying me some wine please?", I said in a flirty manner.
"Gosh, you're so sexy! I'd do anything for you, babe!", he flirted back.
He got me red wine and we sat in a corner. "Oh Boy! Your tattoos are so amazing? Are you any criminal or something? Your hands are quite hard and rough though", I alleged holding his hands.
"Yeah Babe! You got me right. I'm the leader of The Stiff gang! I wonder do you wanna be there with me, hottie?", he assumed.
"God sure, handsome! What are you upto?", I answered.
"Ah you know the gang The Bloody Dragons? Those people are hell bloody rascals! They killed my little brother only because he stole 25 Million Dollars! They still have left about 78.93 Triillion in but yet they killed him. We're going to kill each and every freaking rascal in their gang for the revenge!!"
"WHAT? 25 MILLION DOLLARS? Well that's a hell lot of money!!", I was surprised
My POV
Woah! I didn't knew they were trillionaires? I could actually live my whole life in even 5000 dollars!

"Umm hey? They weren't much money! But anyway, we're taking revenge on the 4th and will be attacking the Boss, Trey's house! We'll kill his brother too. Would mind if I ask you to help me out with his brother's murder? Be a bait to him please, sexy?", he asked.
I nodded and Robin put my hands into his, he held me in his arms and took me to a private room and locked the door. I was really nervous. He put me on the bed just when "BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG"
"WTF WAS THAT?? I NEED TO SEE", he froze and said.
I followed him and saw that there was an attack! Nobody was left alive,
There was a man who pointed gun at Robin! I was totally freaking out just then "BANG BANG" they indicated the gun at Robin but he ran away and I was shot. Unfortunately.
Hunter was there guarding and called Trey when there was the attack! "BOSS!! YOU NEED TO HURRY! CALLIE'S SHOT! ROBIN AND HIS MEN WERE ATTACKED. HURRY UP BOSS!!", he was yelling on the phone.
"WHAT? HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? I'LL JUST BE THERE. YOU AND DAVE GET CALLIE AND TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!", Trey was frustrated.
Hunter and Dave hurried and took me to the Hospital. I was bleeding bad. Very VERY BAD!

End of Chapter #4