Him, Searching

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke to the feeling of cold metal. Right underneath me. Where are my clothes? Why can't I move my arms and legs? I look to the side of me and see my arms are both chained to the metal table I was on. Well this is nice. I've always wanted to be chained onto a cold table, naked.

"Ahh... I see my pretty muse is up"

I look over and see a guy with long white hair looking at me.

"Your body is so exquisite. It'll be that much more fun when I dive in." He says in my ear.

"P-Pervert! Stop it your creeping me out." You said.

He slapped my face.

"Now now dear. I never said you could talk" he says with a smirk. He gets up and pulls a cart over to the table. "Hmm... So what will it be today." He said as he looking what was on top of the cart. "Oh! I know" and he pulls out a small scalpel.

"W-What? Why do you have a scalpel?" I asked.

"Because," he said, "I have to turn you into artwork. You know for Inspector Ginoza!"

Your eyes widen in shock.

"Please stop. There is another way. Killing won't solve anything..." you tried to reason with him.

"No." he simply said and he placed the knife near your cheek and cut it. It bled out and you knew that it would leave a mark.

"Please you don't have to do this." I pleaded.

He stayed quiet this time and continued to make random cuts on my body. Until he hear a loud bang.

"STOP! MWPSB. PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND SURRENDER!" You heard a familiar person say.

Ginoza's POV

--Time Skip to a few hours ago--

"(Y/N). Please pick up!" This was the 5th time calling you. (Y/N) didn't pick up. "Dammit!"

"Calm down Gino-" Kogami said.

"I can't Ko! I just can't."

"Doesn't she have a tracker on her phone?"

"Yeah but there's no signal. It's like she disappeared."

"Hey dude, it'll be ok. Let's just retrace our steps."

"Tch. Fine."

We drove back out to the crime scene. We started looking through the alleyways.

"Hey Gino!" Kogami shouted, "I found a door leading somewhere!"

I ran to the alley Kogami was in and we both went down into the ground. We walked in quietly trying not to make a sound. We stopped when we both hear a familiar voice. 

"Please you don't have to do this." The voice said with fright. We both knew right away who it was. (Y/N). 

"Shit." I heard Kogami say. "Who the hell is he?" 

"I don't know, but we're gonna find out" We pulled out our dominators and walked towards the light in the room, hiding behind a box. There I saw her. Naked, with that bastard cutting her. 

"STOP! MWPSB. PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND SURRENDER!"Kogami shouted. The man looked up and smirked then ran out of the room and out another door. Kogami immediately ran after him and I ran to (Y/N). 

"Check my psycho pass." She said. 

"W-What?" I said. 

"Check my psycho pass."

I held the dominator at her. "Powder Blue. Healthy" I told her. 

"Oh thank god" She said. "Now can you find a key because I don't like being chained to a metal table"

I realize then that she's still naked. It's not like I've never seen her naked. But with the way she was on the table was... No Nobuchika! Snap out of it. Don't let your hue get cloudy with your thoughts. I went over to the cart next to her and try to find a key. I did and then I unlocked the cuffs that were keeping her down.

"T-Thanks" She said. 

I took off my jacket and put it on her. It was long enough to cover her upper thigh area, which is better than being naked. I pull her into a hug and she breaks down. I'm surprised at how she could still have a perfectly fine hue, even after a traumatic experience like this. I continue to hug her tightly. 

"Shh... It'll be alright" I told her.

"H-He hurt me.." 

We hear running footsteps coming towards us and we looked up. 

"The guy ran away. I couldn't catch up to him" Kogami said. 

"It's ok" I told him. "We should be getting back now anyway."

We all went into the car and I sat in the back with (Y/N). 

"Want me to drop you off at your place Gino?"

"Yes please" I replied and he stopped at my place. 

I helped a traumatized (Y/N) out of my car and lead her to the elevator. When we arrived on my floor, I took her to my apartment. Once we were inside, I closed the door and carefully took the jacket off of her. I lead her to the bedroom and I went into the bathroom and drew a warm bath for her. I lead her to the tub and she tugs at my shirt. 

"Come in with me. I mean you were going to stay here right?"

"Yeah I was" 

I took off my suit jacket and she was fumbling with my dress shirt. I laughed and helped her with my shirt and pants. We both got in a breathed a sign of relief. 

"Come here, I'll wash your hair" I said. 

She gladly faced her back towards me and I started to wash her hair. When I was done she was smiling in content. She leaned back and we stayed in the bath for about another 30 or so minutes. We went out and I gave her some of my sweatpants and loose shirt for her to wear and I wore the same. 

"What time is it?" She asked. 

I looked at my watch. 

"8:30 babe. Do you wanna order something to eat?" 

"Yes please. I'm hungry" She said with her signature cheeky smile.

--Time Skip to when they were finished eating their favorite place to eat Chinese food--

"Ahaha.. I'm stuffed."(Y/N) said.

"Same babe." I said. I went over to the opposite side of the couch and tackled (Y/N) into a hug. She hugged me back and I savored the feeling of her in my arms, before I was thrown back into work again. 

"Babe." She said

"Yes?"

"I love you. So much"

I smiled at her words and nuzzled into her neck.

"I love you too, babe"

And with that me and her slept on the couch with our arms wrapped around each other. 

--End of Chapter 4--