Him, and Her

Ginoza's POV

I woke up to a my head, pounding like a drum. The room was all white. The hospital? Where am I? I looked at my side and saw another bed. It had (Y/N) in it. Why are we both in here? 

"Oh, I see you're up."

I looked up to Kogami. 

"Why.... am..... I... here?" I couldn't find the words. 

Me and Sasayama both found you two knocked out in your office. We both decided to take you and (Y/N) to the infirmary. What the hell happened?" 

"I-I don't know. All I remember was talking to the Chief up in Forensics and-" 

"Dude. That guy's gone crazy for (Y/N). Did you tell him you're her boyfriend?"

"He asked me who I was to her, so yeah, I did." 

"Well no wonder why. You should see the look on his face whenever (Y/N) is around." 

"Whenever who's around?" (Y/N) spoke out of no where. 

"Hey! You're up!" Kogami almost shouted. 

"You guys are to loud. I couldn't even rest" She said. "My head hurts so freaking much too" She held her head with her hands. "I honestly can't even with this headache. I can't believe he had the nerve to punch me-"

"He what?!" I said. 

"He punched me. That's how I got knocked out. Same as you Gino" She said. 

"He got sent to a ward. The camera saw everything. He's gonna get fired." Kogami said. 

"Fucking finally. He was a creep to be honest" 

"Why did you not tell me this?" I asked her. 

Kogami agreed. 

"I don't want my boyfriend and best friend to worry so much. So I kept it to myself."

"Well... At least he's getting fired. So that's a good thing." 

"Yeah"

--Time Skip to Ginoza's apartment--

"I feel like bleh" (Y/N) said as she entered in the room. 

"They made the both of us swallow way to many pills" 

"For real babe" She said. 

She went straight to my room and plopped down on it. Maybe, I should ask her to move in? Well we have been together for quite some time. And she's always here anyway. So should I? Ehh.. Maybe later. 

I came next to her and I lied down on the be with her. She laced our fingers with each other and we just lied there. She snuggled next to me. 

"Babee." She said. 

"Yes?" 

"Cuddle with me" She said and gave me little puppy eyes. How can I say no to that?  I opened my arms and she gladly came in. We stayed like that for quite sometime. And then I realized, she's sleeping. Why the hell down she have to be so adorable when she sleeps. 

"I love you so much you have no idea" I whispered in her ear. And soon after fell asleep.

--End of Chapter 6-- 

(A/N): Hey guys! It's an authors note :) So I've been wondering... do you guys like the chapters? i mean idk at this point. I'm only doing this for fun. Oh and btw requests are OPEN. yes they are open. feel free to request scenarios, one shots, drabbles, and maybe even lemon (i'll feel so 'uncleaned' after this (it's a reference to black butler if ya didn't know)) But uh yeah. ps sorry for a shorter chapter this time, I usually try to write at least 800 words (seems a lot but that's what makes a long enough chapter)