Him, Found

Ginoza's POV

I left (Y/N) inside of the building. I must hurry and meet up with Akane. I run over to the meet up area and saw the flashing blue and red lights, coming out from Akane's car. 

"Where's (Y/N)?" Kogami asked. 

"I left her at a building." I told him bluntly. 

"We should go and get her. Makashima could be here" Akane said. 

We all ran towards the building I left her at. We went inside but there was no sign of her. 

"Shit! Where the hell did she go" I turned on my flashlight and pointed it everywhere. I pointed it at a wall. My eyes widened. There were words written in red on the wall. 

"If you want her back, go to the place where it all starts. Sibyl." Akin read out loud. Kogami went over and swiped at the writing. 

"It's blood alright, fresh too. He shouldn't be to far from here. 

"Let's go then. Ginoza are you coming?" Kagari asked. 

I stood there silent. How could I let this happen? I should have not taken her in the first place. 

"Come on we're going." I said and walked out of the building. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat there, bound to a chair with a stab wound in me. We were at the at the Sibyl system. I sat there motionless. I wasn't even gonna try to get out of the chair. It was futile. 

"What's wrong? You're not going to at least try to get out?" Makashima told me. 

"Save it. I wouldn't be able to do to even if I wanted too."

"Oh. Giving up already I see. That's a shame. Last time you had a lot more energy in you." 

I looked down. 

"Now, don't be sad. I have some company with you" He said. 

I looked up and saw him bring in a man, a woman, and a little girl, who what appeared to be their daughter. 

"Please! Don't hurt them!" The man said. My eyes widened. It was just like that for me. Parents being shot to death, right in my eyes. Makashima pulled out the gun and aimed it at the man. 

"No! Stop it! You don't have to do this!" I yelled at him. Bang. The gun went off, killing the man instantly. The woman and child started to shiver in fear. He brought up the gun again, this time aiming for the woman. 

"Stop!" I was trying to get out of the chair but I couldn't. Bang. He shot the woman. And once again he aimed the gun at the little girl. 

"Shit! No! Shoot me not her!" I shouted at him. The young girl looked petrified. Without any mercy, he shot the little girl right in front of me. 

"Y-You bastard!" I yelled. He walked up to me and shot me in the leg. I screamed in pain. "W-Why, didn't  you shoot me instead?" I asked. 

"I need to use you. As bait."

"What?"

"Kogami. I've been wanting to see him again." 

"There were other ways you know?" 

"Yes, but this one was the most fun." 

"You're sick" I spat out. 

"Heh."

He walked over and grabbed a helmet from the table next to me and placed it on my head. 

"W-What the hell are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he walked over and turned a computer on and started to type out something. I wasn't sure of what. Suddenly bad memories started to pop up. From the time my parents were murdered, to the time I was brutalized by Katsuo, and to the time Makashima kidnapped me. 

"Stop stop stop!" I told him, but he wouldn't listen. 

He pulled up a scanner. 

"Well well, your hue has gotten darker. 120, that's pretty high." 

"You bastard!" 

I struggled in my seat. I had to calm down. My psycho pass will rise even more if I continue to do this. I took in deep breaths and tried to think about the good parts of my life. 

"Oh would you look at the time? I must leave. Your friends are coming." He said. 

He went up to me and stuck his fingers into my wounds. I cried out in pain. 

"Til then, (Y/N)" and he left the room leaving me there with the 3 dead bodies. 

I began crying. My psycho pass was at the point of no return, and then Ginoza, the only person who loved me and understood me was going to leave me. I thought all about our good moments. 

--Flashback-- 

"Babe! Hurry up I wanna meet your parents!"

"Sheesh Gino. I think you're more excited than I am" I giggled. 

"Oh whatever. Should we bring them something?"

"Yeah, flowers"

"Why that?" 

"You'll see when we get there." We both got out to the car and picked up some flowers. He was being really cheesy that day, saying that all of these flowers were nothing compared to my beauty. I pulled up to a graveyard and walked out of the car.

"Well.. We're here" I said. We both walked over to their graves. Ginoza now finally knew why I wouldn't talk about my parents. Instead of being shocked, he kneeled down to their graves the placed the flowers on there. 

"Mr. and Ms. (L/N). I'm Ginoza Nobuchika, your precious daughter's boyfriend. I know it might sound cheesy, but I'm hopelessly in love with your daughter. She has been a blessing to me, and I'm lucky to have her in my life. I love your daughter very much" He said to the gravestones. 

He stood back up and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you, (Y/N)" 

"I-I love you too" My voice breaking. 

--End of Chapter 10--