Confessions

WARNING//:THIS CHAPTER IS INSANELY CUTE AND HAS A LITTLE BIT O' NAUGHTINESS 😈

Vanessa

He looked frantic. Was he that worried about me? I stood from where I was sitting in the kitchen with Edna. "Hi." I was breathless upon seeing him just like that night in the club. He still looked delicious even after it seemed like he'd been running around the entire city for me. For me. Did he still want to be with me even after...Edna left the kitchen so it was just us in the room. I stood awkwardly in front of him as he began a mad rant in Italian, finishing with his hands on my small cheeks. He slid down to his knees, hugging my legs almost making me fall over. I heard his small cries as he held on tight to me like a life line. I patted his back as he choked and sobbed into me. This strong man of the Italian Mafia was sobbing his heart out over worry for me. "It's okay. I'm here now.'

"I thought I told you to stay."

"You remember?"

"Every word," he sniffled. 

"You care for me?" I was in disbelief. 

"Of course I do," I looked up at me from his position at my legs. "Even after everything you're still the mother of my child and I'm still going to protect you."

"But there is no child, Gabriel."

"Maybe one day we can try again."

"You still want me?"

"More than anything." 

WARNING//: NAUGHTINESS AHEAD

He slides his hands up my legs, resting them on my thighs. My hands go to the back of his neck as he lifts me up to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck and breathe him in. He always smelled so good. I kissed up his neck as he started walking upstairs a little faster. I got to his jaw where I nipped ever so slightly. I don't know what kind of noise he made, but it sent heat all through my body. I ground my hips into him slightly, causing him to growl.

He pushed us against the wall just outside our bedroom. I saw fire of desire in his dark eyes. I sucked in a breath as he began to kiss up my neck, sucking lightly. I tried not to moan, but failed very badly. I could feel his grin on my skin and I tugged on his hair, wanting more. He licked up my jawline and before i knew it, his glorious tongue was in my mouth. Our lips locked and tongues dueled in a furious battle for control. He won as always. 

He just about tore the door off the hinges to get us inside. I giggled at his eagerness and I felt pride in knowing that I, a high school and college nerd, was able to make this tough Mafia boss come close to losing every ounce of control he had over his body. I know he had control over mine. He knew exactly how to touch me, please me, and worship me. For the rest of the night we spent wrapped in each others arms, making love. 

NAUGHTINESS OVER

As well as this chapter lol