Mine

Thanks for the responses from all you Loves💕It is greatly appreciated. So I'm not sure if you guys remember the mention of Alejandro??? If you didn't then he is an enemy of Gabriel's family and this chapter will mainly be in his P.O.V

Alejandro

I had to calculate things carefully. It wouldn't be easy. Dear Gabriel had guards in every inch in and out of his house and my love just happened to be in the middle of all them. I sighed and removed my glasses from my face. He always got the girls. Well, not anymore. I stood from my office chair and looked out upon the forest. It was paradise here and I intended to share it with her. I stuck my hands in my pockets and sighed, turning to a knock on the door.

"Enter!" Judging by the volume and demanding of the knock it was most likely-

"Alejandro," she purred. Oh, God, I hate this woman.

"Si?" I heard her lock the door and I could smell her cheap perfume as she approached me. She was only good for one thing and that was for a quick f**k. "What do you want, Alexandra?"

"Oh, you know what I want," she wrapped her arms around my muscled chest, running them down my abs. I really wasn't in the mood, but then I thought of my dear Vanessa and her curves, seeing her instead of Alexandra.

WARNING//:
MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU....

I pushed her against the glass of my office, slipping my hand under her tight skirt, growling to find her with no underwear. She was already so wet as I slipped my fingers inside her. She moaned out and gripped my hair in her hands, licking up my neck. I bit down on her's, hearing her take in a shaky breath. Oh, Vanessa, my dear Vanessa. I locked my lips with her's, shoving my tongue inside. I worked my fingers in her, my other hand tugging on her hair. My lips left her's moving down to her shoulder. I tugged the material of her blouse away and sucking on her skin.

"Oh, Alejandro!" God, the way she moaned my name. I ground my slacks into her and groaned at the way she felt against me. I ripped my fingers out of her, picking her up and slamming her onto the couch. I hovered over her as she tugged at my hair while I removed her shirt. "Please."

It was then that opened my eyes and saw Alexandra. It wasn't Vanessa. It was Alexandra. Alexandra. I shot up and went to the underside of my desk, pulling out my gun. "Get out before I shoot you."

She stood up and looked at me with a puzzled expression "But, baby-"

The gun went off as I pulled the trigger and her body fell to the floor, lifeless. Blood pooled around her and onto my carpet. I scowled. The b**ch got blood on my new carpet. I buzzed in the cleaning crew and told them to order a new carpet as they took the old one away.

MATURE THEME OVER//:
SUMMERY:ONE OF THE MANY GIRLS OF THE HOUSE CAME TO ALEJANDRO. THINKING IT WAS VANESSA HE INTENDED TO SLEEP WITH HER WHEN HE FINDS OUT IT ISN'T VANESSA HE SHOOTS THE GIRL AND OBSESSES OVER HIS NEW CARPET

Just as I was settling back down Jacob burst through the door, making himself at home. I sighed and continued the work I had dismissed. I looked at him and found him staring at me. "What?"

"What happened to your rug?"

"It got dirty."

He chuckled. "I saw the cleaning crew taking Alexandra away. She go to sleep?"

"You could say that."

"Figures you'd kill a girl right before climax. What am I supposed to do now?! She was the only one who gave decent hand jobs!"

"Not my problem."

"You can't just keep killing all the good girls, Alejandro."

"Well, tell them not to try to seduce me and we won't have a problem."

"Why don't you let them is my question."

"Because I don't want them!"

"You want his girl, don't you?"

"He doesn't deserve her."

"What are you going to do?"

"Anything and everything I have to."

"Does include killing your own brother for his woman?"

"I will kill Gabriel a thousand times and more because I hate him, not because of Vanessa. You know that he has always been mom and dad's favorite and now that isn't a problem anymore. I will have Vanessa as my own and anyone who stands in my way or tries to change that gets a bullet in their head." He stood to leave, but before he could I called out to him. "Jacob."

"Yeah."

"Anyone includes you. Brother or not. Just because you work for me doesn't mean that you get away."

Oh sheeeeeeeeeet!!!! This was a heavy chapter