Part of the Family

Hey loves. In case there was any confusion Vanessa is now 7 months pregnant

Vanessa
I was really nervous. I was meeting his family. We had driven out to a very wooded area with a lot of trees and privacy too. We turned the corner and I gasped at the giant wood mansion. They lived here?!

"This is your parents' house?"

"No,Vanessa, this is a safe house. My parents' house is much larger."

Well then. Gabriel parked the car and took my hand as I hobbled around. Being pregnant wasn't easy. We walked up the steps that was a very big challenge for me. He opened the door to at least seventeen men sitting in a living area, all wearing suits. Their chatter cut off as soon as we entered.

"Gentlemen," Gabriel nodded as they stood. "The mother of my heir, Vanessa." They all smiled as I shyly waved to them, one of my hands on my baby. I tall man with black hair like Gabriel's approached me and kissed my hand. In fact, he looked almost exactly like Gabriel. "Vanessa, this is my brother, Jacob."

"Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady," he smiled, kissing up my arm.

"That's enough," Gabriel said, smacking his brother's hand away from me. "Usually he has more control."

"Well, she's beautiful, brother."

"That she is, but she's mine and all of you will keep your hands off of her," he said, addressing all the men. They answered with a chorus of "yes, sir"s and the greeting began. So many names floated in the air around me, I could hardly remember them all. After meeting the men, Gabriel took me upstairs. "This is my blood family's floor."

"Oh." The stairs led us up to another living room where a couple was in a very compromising position.

"Oh my God! Mom, Dad!" Gabriel shielded both our eyes as he shouted. The couple gasped and quickly apologized. I heard material being flung around so I assumed they were getting dressed. Gabriel uncovered my eyes and I opened them to an awkwardly smiling couple. The woman had dark brown hair with little strands of grey while the man had black hair like both Gabriel and Jacob's, but his was speckled with grey.

"We're so sorry," the woman apologized, a little out of breath.

"You guys are gross," Gabriel said.

"Son, our bodies may be fading, but our sex life won't be affected by it. You'll understand when you're older," the man said, winking. "Nice to meet you, young lady. I'm Antonio Arlo and this is my wife, Sylvia Arlo."

"Is this my daughter and grand baby?!? Oh! Come here you two!" I was then enveloped in a huge hug from Gabriel's mother.

"Hello," I smiled.

"Oh, look how beautiful  she is, Antonio!"

"I can see, dear."

She beamed up at me and surprisingly I was taller then her. We small talked for a while and Sylvia offered to take me out on a girls' day that I agreed to. His family wasn't too bad. Both families. Maybe Mafia life wasn't so bad....

So sorry for the late updates my loves😭