Chapter 1.

I wake up with my eyes still closed. I stretch my arms and realize that I no longer feel Louis' arms around my waist, or his warmth on the bed. I open my eyes to find that I'm in my old college dorm. I sit up quickly. I looked around to at least try to see if I was hallucinating. I looked in my mirror that was next to my bed.

I still look the same. Wait. I wasn't wearing a bun when I went to bed, I usually wear a braid. Something was definitely wrong.

"Louis?" I called out. No reply. I went out to see if Louis was just trying to scare me, but instead I found my old roomate, Rebekah.

"Rebekah?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Yeah?" She replied with confusion in her tone as to why I'm confused. I raise my brow.

"What are you doing here?" I ask laughing a little.

" I uh- live here." She said raising her eyebrows. I shook my head confused and took a step back.

"Are you going to your classes today?"

"Um yeah." I don't see why not to go to class. Oh yeah, because I'm going to go to college when I'm confused out of my mind of what's happening!

"Let me just check something really quick." I open up my old, crummy laptop and check the date on the corner. March 13, 2011 What the? This can't be right.

"Do you know where Louis is?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Who?"

"You know, 5'8, brown feathery hair? Doncaster accent?" I ask trying to jog her memory.

"He's in One Direction." I say finally giving up after seeing her struggle. She shakes her head. I tug at my messy hair.

"Wait. Doncaster? Are you crazy? We haven't even gone to Doncaster yet." I look up from the ground, confused.

"What?''

"You know, the trip the class is going to in a couple of days." I walk away leaving Rebekah still thinking I'm crazy. I walk to my room and look at my pin board. My schedule from a couple years back is sitting there.

I still don't think this is possible. A couple of hours ago I had Louis by my side, cuddling with me. This is way too much for me. Louis is probably pranking me. Yeah, that's probably what's happening here. He even probably got Ben (Ben Winston) to get everything similar to my dorm, like in Story Of My Life.

"Louis! I know that it's all a prank! You can come out now." Tears start to pour out of my eyes. I know that this isn't a prank. I'm just in denial. I throw myself onto the small bed and put my face in my pillow. I start screaming into it.

"Louis!" I muffle into it, screaming and crying.

"Are you okay El?" I shake my head with my head still in the pillow.

"Are you still going to your classes?" I shake my head once more.

"I'll bring you your form for the trip." I don't answer. I just want to be done. I just hope I get a chance to see Louis at Doncaster.

************************************

Rebekah's finally home. I've done nothing except for eat loads of ice cream and chips. I tried looking up One Direction but all it showed was a bunch of arrows and signs pointing in one direction.

"Feeling better?" She asks as she takes of her coat and sets her keys on the counter.

"No." I take another big scoop of Ice cream.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I stare at her for a second, not knowing if she would even believe me. She raises her eyebrows and widens her eyes waiting for my answer.

"Okay." I tell her about everything. From the fans to One Direction and to Louis. I can't help but smile at the thought of him.

"Wow." Is all she can say after my story. I nod my head confirming it's all true.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Doncaster."

"Are you gonna look for him?" I bod my head and wipe away a stray tear.

"So how'd this all happen?"

"An unwanted wish."