1

Chapter 1-

Journal of Imagination

My mom likes to play with hair. She has for years, she always messes it up. I guess I really havent grown out of it. I have long brown hair, that curls up in the back. It is longer than most guys my age, but i dont care, i love it. My dad left me when I was 8, so its only my mom and I. In the past couple of years Ive grown very close to her.

In case you were wondering my name is Joey. I am a Junior at Sunset Skys High School. I dont have many friends, but I love books. They can just take you to places that you could never be in real life. They can let you paint the most beautiful picture in your head. Enough about books though. I have bright blue eyes and a pointy nose. I have very long eyelashes and thin eyebrows, but personally I woudlnt care about what a person in a book looks like. I would let my immagination run through fields of ideas, and not stop for a second.

You could consider me a "nerd" but i wouldnt say that. I dont have glasses, im not to terribly smart, and I think im pretty fucking handsome. I just love books, and i love writing.

I have two friends. There names are Max and Molly. Max is a year older than me, I just got know him yesterday...at a supermaket. I was there with my other friend, Sam, who isnt my friend anymore...after what happened with Max. 

So I was in this supermaket. It was a Price Chopper. Me and Sam were getting drinks for a party that we were gonna have last night. I mean Sam and I, sorry. Well, we were getting drinks and Max ran into Sam and he was holding this huge birthday cake and splattered all in his face. His lips were lined with pink frosting. and everything else was white. Sam was furious. He punched Max hard in the jaw.

"Woh....Woh.." said Max, after being knocked off his feet. "Now i didnt mean to" he blurted out.

"Who gives a fuck? Look at me" said Sam. He kicked him in the stomach, and then punched him again in the jaw.

This was getting out of hand. I didnt know why Sam was overreacting so much. 

"Stop, Sam...please" I said. "It was an accident"

"Stay out of this Joey!" said Sam.

He was really hurting him.

So

I did it.

I punched Sam in the Jaw.

He stared at me.

"Matt....what the fuck? Im not gonna do anything just because i know your too weak to fight back" Sam said.

And He Left. That was it.

"Thanks Man, Well he was a Fucking Dick" said Max.

I looked at him. 

"Nevermind...So whats your name, man?"

"M-my Name is Joey"

"Nice to meet you Joey! Im Max, the new addition to your life style!! Now Joey, You are gonna come with me to a Wondrous party, filled with amazing fuckers!! Starts in about ten minutes...Do you have a car? Because i sure as hell do not."

"I dont know if I should"

"WHAT?! Are you kidding?! Of course you should come...youre my hero man! And with that hot and sexy body, im sure you can pick up aton of bitches!!!"

"No, Im not gonna go"

"Well if you want to be that way......"

"Ok bye now"

I left to the car, but he beat me there.

"Man, you have to come..this party is gonna be da bom.com"

"You talk very weirdly"

"FUCK YA!!!! How bout i pay you 50 Bucks if you come"

"No, i dont want ur money...just leave."

I had so much on my mind at the time. I just hit my best friend i had a party to go to. But then i thought to myself. He doesnt look like a bad guy, and i figured my life was kind of over...so fuck it.,

"..and u would have-"

"Ya know what, fuck it..whats the address."

"Wooow, we've got ourselves a slut..Here----"

I wont tell you the address because well i dont want to.

So thats when i had an idea. I thought to myself, someone needs to know about the stuff Im going through. So here it is. Here is my fucked up story.