6

Chapter 6

My Beauty

Belle, My Beauty.

Everything about her. Her long dark hair. Her nice thin lips. She is just simply amazing.

I rode back to my house. Smiling the entire time. I was so happy. That went so well. And she is so amazing. She quite funny, and she's beautiful. That's really all I want in a woman...well and for her to be nice. Which Belle was.

I drive into my drive way. Get out of the car. Shut the door. And lock it, and then hear the ring of the car.

"Mom, I'm home" I yell to her, hoping she isn't asleep yet.

It's 11:45, that wasn't to long.

No response. Well I guess she's asleep.

I walk over to the refrigerator, opening it, and looking until I found some egg nog. I love egg nog. It has a very nice taste. I drink from the carton, because my mom never drinks it. It's not even Winter but we order it from the company so we can have it whenever.

I walk up to my room. And crawl into my bed.

Belle is so nice. I want to see her, right now. She is just so beautiful, in every way imaginable.

I fall asleep after obsessing over Belle for the next 20 minutes.

Riiing. At 4 o'clock my phone rings.

Max.

GOD MAX!

I slid the green button.

"What the Hell?" I said.

"Hello My Friend" Max said.

"Why would you call at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I shouted in a sleepy voice at him.

"Because I have something important to ask you" He said. I could tell he was grinning by the way he talked.

"Call me tomorrow" I said.

At that I hung up and drifted back to sleep.

Oh, and I turned my phone off.

I held the power button, so it could turn on. It did. I had 4 mixed calls from Max.

I pressed the phone icon, pressed "Recents". And called.

It rang once, then he answered.

"Hello my friend" Max said. "So Mr.Joseph, Tell me every detail of your date."

"Thats not your business." I said.

"But I was the one who got you to together." He said with an obvious grin, or at least I think.

"No, Now stop calling." I said

I hung up.

I got into the shower, washed myself. Then got out. And got dressed.

I wore jeans and a dark blue v-neck. I liked my outfit. It's good, it makes me look attractive.

Riiinnng.

It was Belle! Oh god...why is she calling.

I answered.

"Hello" I said

"Hi my love." She replied.

"How are you?" I said.

"I'm Doing Fantastic, how about you?" She asked.

"I'm doing marvelous." I said. "So what's up?"

"Max called me, asked about the date...I was wondering if you wanted me to tell him about it or not." She said.

"If you want to." I said.

"Ok, Well I want people to know that we are together, I think we are together...I mean are we" she said.

"Oh I sincerely hope so." I said.

At that I hung up. I thought it was only right.

I walked downstairs where I saw some good English waffles on the table. I love waffles, they are so good.

As I ate my waffles, my mom spammed me with questions...about the date. Which, I didn't really mind. I mean, she is mom.

At that I left and went to school.

Oh wait. Sam. None of my friends go to the school, and well I don't want to be alone. And I definitely do not want to run into Sam and his friends.

I walked in the doors. It was late April, and school was almost over. I'm gonna be a senior. Which is amazing, because that means I'm gone next year.

I walked through the halls finding my first class.

I walked in the room, and Sam was sitting where we usually sit. I didn't know if I should sit next to him. I guess not.

I walked over to the other side of the classroom, and chose my seat.

An hour was up. So I left. Right when I got to the hall, Sam came up to me.

"Hello Ass" He said.

"Don't talk tome you asshole" I said.

"I'm talking to you now. I think I've decided that you were right. And I shouldnt've hurt that faggot" Sam said.

What did he just say?

I punched him in the jaw, and then kicked him In the crotch.

"Don't call Max gay, and now you better fuck off." I walked away fast. And got to my next class.

Sam didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

I decided to call Belle for another date. It was Monday, and I was hoping we could get together tomorrow, for dinner or something.

"Hello my love" she said.

"Every time you say that I get more and more attracted to you" I said with a chuckle.

"That's why I say it" she said. "So are you calling me to ask me on another date"

"Indeed I am" I said.

"Let's do it tonight!"She said. " well not...I mean let's go to dinner to tonight! I have a nice diner by my house, pick me up at 7 and I can guide you there."

"Sounds Good" I said. "See you then"

"Bye my love"

Gosh she's amazing.