12

Chapter 12

Forced Love

~Belles Point of View~

I look around the room, thinking about all the shit that is happening. Why does it have to be like this? Why cant Max just stop...I cant dump him because I know what he will do if I do dump him. I love Joey so much, why does Max have to do this to me.

I curl up in the corner of my room with my head down. Im so miserable, so miserable right now.

I remeber when me and joey first started dating. When Max threatened me. Why does he do this? 

All he did was use me, and now he wants more. He doesnt want Joey in the picture, but Joeys always gonna be in the picture.

Max is an absoulute dick. You remeber that cancer chick, Emma? He abused her..and she couldnt do anything. She finally got so sick that she ended up in a hospital..then Max came crawling to me.

I need to tell him that im not gonna let him to this to me anymore. But i know what he will do, and i really dont want that to happen.

Im seeing Joey today, and im supposed to end it with him...but Max cant make me stop loving him, Max will never make me stop loving him.

Riing Ring Ring

It's Max.

"Hello" I said with a cool sense drowning my voice.

"Hello, love" He said.

"What do you need?" I said.

"You're going to end things with him..you must." He said.

"I..I know" I said with a tear streaming down my face.

"Dont get upset, you will be with me." He said. 

I didnt respond.

"Well I will see you later, bitch" He said and hung up.

I hate him. He is truly disgusting. He is not gonna use me. I just need to find away. I dont want him to hurt me.

2 hours later

-DingDong-

The Doorbell rang. It was the love of my life, Joey. 

"Have a good Time" My dad yelled from his room.

"Bye Dad" I said as I ran down stairs.

"You look extrordinary this evening." He said.

"As do you" I said with an un-easiness.

We drove to the restraunt without saying much. He was wearing his bow tie, God hes sexy.

We eventually, got to the restraunt and exited the car. 

~Joeys Point of View~

I open the door, and help her out..even though i know she doesnt need it. 

Belle is perfect.

We walk up to the restraunt...she seems different tonight, she kind of sad.

Huh, wonder why.

We sit down at a small table the waiter leaves us. We order.

"How are you on this fine evening?" I ask.

"Im...um..ok" she said with a small smile.

Shes hiding something.

We got our food and ate. We finished our meal, and she began to cry. Not just cry a little bit, she really balled out.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I said with a worried glance.

"I cant." she said tears streaming down her face.

She was sad, and i was worried. What is wrong with her?

"My Love...Oh My love," she said smiling slightly but still crying "I have to...go"

"What do you mean" I said with a very stern expression and a small glance.

"I cant do this anymore...we cant be in love" she said. She was crying more than ever now.

My feelings exploded. Did I really ever love her? Did she really ever love me? How could she do this? She was just another girl..but i thought she was the one. How could she let me down. Her kisses were amazing..but I felt nothing there, no Joey you felt everything there. She disguts me...Shes the most beautiful person Ive ever know. My Love...

My Love...

My Love...

My heart sank. What did I do wrong...What ever did I do wrong.

I looked at her, with a very very sad look to my eyes. Gosh I loved her!

How could she do this to me? HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?

I cupped my face, and thought.

"Lets go" I said as I placed a 50 on the table. I cant believe this. 

WE WERE IN LOVE. How can she do this to me?! Just the other day she kissed me and she loved me.

Something had to of happened.

We drove, and she cried. We got to her house.

She looked at me.

I looked at her.

And she left.

As she walked, a tear gently ran down my pale  face.