2

Chapter 2

Molly

You're proably wondering how this party went. But I'm not gonna tell you that quite yet. Im gonna tell you about Molly. I've know Molly for 16 hours, exactly actually. Its 3 pm in the afternoon..do the math. 

Sam was really my only friend, I mean i guess I hanged out with all the guys Sam hung out with, but I was never really close to any of them. So, after Sam was gone all I had was Max.

Max told me Molly always had to have a man in her arms, or she would cry for days and get fat on potato chips. He said she was always so mad about everything. And she was addicted to sex. Well that part she told me.

So, we went to this party...everyone was haing a great time, but me. So, Molly approached me.

She had long black hair, with gray highlits. She had piercings all the way up the rim of her ear. And she had 3 nose peircings and a lip piercing. And she was wearing a short black dress with parts of the middle cut out. Im not gonna say she was hot, but boy was she sexy.

"Boy your a muscular little fucker, arent ya?" Molly said.

"I dont prefer to be called fucker" I responded.

" Intelligiant too, just my type, so whats your name, little boy?" she said.

And by the way she seemed about 19, couldve been 18.

"Im uh Joey" I said with a slight stutter. "Who are you?"

"Doesnt matter? How about we go to my room, you muscular beast?" she said.

And just by the way, I am pretty fucking muscular.

"Woooh...woh..woh, slow down, girl." Max rushed in, and said.

"Shut the fuck up Max, Im getting Banged" said Molly.

I didnt really like her so far.

"Im not "banging" you" I said.

"Good idea, shes not very good" said Max.

"Shut up, u little jack" said Molly.

"This is Molly, The Magnificent "Boy-Catcher" Max said. " Shes my bestest friend she pointed me to Emma, my girlfriend."

"Hell yah, I did." Molly said. Then she walked off.

"Shes actually nice once you get to know her." said  Max. "Come get some Coffee with us tomorrow, You can meet Emma."

"Well, Ok" I said.

"I will text  you when we are leaving." He said, "You better get going its past your bed time."

I gave him my phone number. Then looked at my clock, it was 1:42.

"Bye" I said.

"See you later, Savior" said Max while Laughing.

6 hours later

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, they told me to meet them at some local coffee store in an hour. So, i got dressed..and left. My mom was still asleep, so I just wrote her a note, and that was that...i left.

I walked into the coffee shop, they were there. There was another girl there to, i presumed it was Emma. Emma had long blond hair with long eyelashes. She wore bright red lipstick and had a spotted white and black shirt.

"Hey Joe-Joe, Over here!" Max said, while raising his hand.

I dont like it when people call me Joe-Joe. I like Joey better.

"Hi Dude" Molly said.

Emma was silent.

I sat down at the end of the booth.

"Sorry about last night, i was kind of high." Molly said.

"No worries" I responded.

"This is Emma, Emma...Joey, Joey...Emma" said Max

"Hi Emma" I said.

She was silent. She just sipped her coffee.

I wont go into further detail on the coffee shop. Nothing really happened. Emma didnt talk. But Molly actually turned into a pretty nice girl. Im seeing Max and Molly tonight at a Theater downtown. Wish me Luck.