15

~Belles Point of View~

When he looks at me, I stare at my shoes wondering when all of this is going to end. I can tell he's trying to act like we're in Love but that will never happen.

We are ordering our lunch at a small diner by my house. The diner that Joey took me too. The day Sam hit me.

I look over at the door because I hear the bell ring. I see him. Oh my god I see him walk in. He looks at me and stares and we just lock eyes for 20 seconds, then he glances at another face looking at him. Max.

Max gets up out of the table and turns to me and says "I swear if you move an inch from this table..."

I couldn't hear the conversation. But I could tell Max was hurting Joey and I can't let that happen. I absolutely can not let Joey get what I get from Max.

I stand up and get out of my seat. I can't take this anymore.

I rush over to Max and I hit him, twice. He can't do anything about here.

I then turn to Joey, and I whisper "I missed you, my love" and we share a kiss for what seems like hours, but it was interrupted by Max hitting Joey.

I looked at him and shouted. I'm out of this hell hole. I'm going to tell my dad and I'm going to tell Joey and something will happen to Max. Max will not pose as a threat to me.

Joey looks down and smiles at me "Let's run" he says as he grins. And we clasp our hands together, tighter than ever. And we leave and run for what seems like hours, venturing through the lands behind the diner. His button down shirt waving in the wind. God this really was a fairy tale.

We stop after we've got tired from running and I tell him "I love you, and never again will I let you go"

He picked me up and spun me and kissed me, then he carried me like a baby all the way to his car...Max was still in the diner. But let's not worry about him.

We hopped in the car and he immediately turned the car on and we roared out of the diner. We drove all the way to his house.

"Stay here" he said and he ran up to the house.

~Joeys Point of View~

I run up the stairs dying to get my hands on Belle.

"MOOM" I shout with excitement to my voice.

She runs out of her room.

"What? Is something wrong?" She said while running up to me.

"No, No" I said panting "i...Belle she's back, Is it ok if we go to grandpa's country's house?"

"Well, I suppose..." She said and handed me the keys to the house. I got a small little suit case and hurried as I put all the stuff I needed in the case and ran down stairs and shouted "see you"

I ran into the car and shut the door hard.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me? For the weekend?" I said grinning.

She looked at me and smiled. "Of course, my love" She said smiling even wider than me.

I took her to her house to make sure her dad was ok with it. And we left, we were off to the most gigantic house I have ever seen. But also the most romantic.